Ali saher

Bitcoin price not big change next 1,2 months.

Featured Comment

Hey friends.

This time bitcoin price is 6250 USD and last 2,3 days not so big change in price. In my opinion now bitcoin price stop around 6k USD to 7k USD and now big change next 1,2 months.

What you think bitcoin not change big next 1,2 months or you think big change .

I think crypto currencies will continue to slowly rise up in the few months. As observed, people are getting more and more ways to find solutions to the world problems now. The value of crypto would be affected positively due to this. 

Hello, to my knowledge this time Bitcoin price is US $ 6250 and the last 2,3 days are not such a big change in price.  In my opinion, the price of Bitcoin will stop at about 6k USD to $ 7k now and there will be major changes in the next 1,2 months.Bitcoin prices won't rise until the Corona virus goes away, hopefully you understand

On 3/22/2020 at 7:46 PM, Kompo said:

I think so bro...because of corona effect on currency...when the problems of corona will gone ,the price of currency will be high too..wait for that

Yes carona virus affect this time not just crypto currency this virus also affected all over world economy. And if you follow bitcoin price last 2 years then you now if price big change then few months price not go big updown

i am seeing change in price in 2 months but not for the high side, 80% chances for lower side, but in other opinion if somehow price manage to stay above 6k then we can see 10k level again after 2 months or maybe more, but these times are very hard for crypto market.

I think so because this year it price was 12k almost and we thought it price will high more but later it price go down and it price now 5k which so worse..it can be more worse i think