Featured Comment

I am new member in this stake forum..but i am confused now when i will get my payment.. I read the forum rule that i will be paid when i completed my 30 post but not yet paid...senior please help me about it

if you spam you will not receive reward, and if you make this just for reward is not ok, i have this account for long time and just 1 time i cash out 10k, becouse i don't do this for reward, if i can help someone i do it with or without reward :) is better if you use forum for exchange ideeas :)

It's not really 30 posts, it's 30 posts that meets the requirement of being a quality post. I mean if you had posted a lot of short comments just to spam , those will not be counted. So I suggest that you keep commenting on others' post with relevance in your content. Good luck man and I hope you get rewarded soon. 

3 hours ago, Kompo said:

I am new member in this stake forum..but i am confused now when i will get my payment.. I read the forum rule that i will be paid when i completed my 30 post but not yet paid...senior please help me about it

Hello!

I see you have already received a warning for spamming, so the answer is there, if you spam a lot, you will not earn forum rewards for it. Your first 30 posts are assessed in order to check quality of your content. As soon as you start contributing with quality content, you should start earning rewards as well. 

I hope this answers your question, if you still have doubts about distinguishing between quality and plain spam, please, feel free to contact us on Live Support. 

Cheers! ;)