How long it took you to reach platinum?

Featured Comment

I'm currently on gold level and have 13% done. Long and rocky road before me. I'm not a high roller, but some weeks I play a lot, some less. It took me just around two weeks to go from silver to gold, it was so easy, but now it seems more difficult :) I wonder how long it took you to reach platinum from gold level. Just let me know the time and if you are highroller or normal player ;) No need to share wager amounts or deposits.

I think it took me couple of months before I become Platinum. I was a very active player that joins every mega race where I always place on top 50 back then so reaching Platinum is not really hard that time. It's been five months since I become Platinum 1 and I am stuck at 47.54% until Platinum 2 coz I don't wager that much now.

Hey I'm pretty much in the same road :D I got gold a week or two ago and now at 16.85%, but seems so far :o 

I too am not a high roller as such, but I guess I could reach plat in about 25 weeks hahahaha*cries*. I only really wanted gold but now that I'm here I just want plat. 

Since plat has many other levels and I know I will never climb to diamond, so I will at least be on the 2nd highest level. Good luck to you too! :) 

I think that I’m going to hit platinum by August. I’m at 20% of the way there at the moment, and if I take part in 5 mega races, I should get it by then.

Like you, I don’t put a lot of money into gambling. My overall goal at the moment is to get to around $500 in crypto, without putting a lot of my own money into gambling. Then, I’m going to put $100 aside for each mega race, while being passive with how I bet.

i am not at plat so cant tell you but you can ask me, about silver :) i am still at bronze 60% and its taking years to reach silver, man its really hard to get next level i dont how people can get that easily, i wagered few days ago 0.22 btc and when i saw progress i was up only 3% i was like what the hell man, this is hell hard for me to wager.

I registered on Stake in september 2019, didn't really play though until january 2020 where i became VIP. but from that I started playing like crazy, always busting a lot too lol but yeah reached platinum on february, like a month after becoming VIP. but like i said, i used a lot of balance and busted a couple of times too during all of this.

On 3/23/2020 at 9:34 AM, Ali saher said:

This time I'm on silver rank and I just complete 7 percent so I don't know exactly how much time more I play then I reached platinum but if I have some big amount like 1000 use balance then I'm sure I reach platinum just within a week easily.

I have a question for you Mr Ali, as i am noob and didn't play any game till time, what to do with get bonuses and how to earn more, 

my first preference is to share my knowledge and experience and get benefits with other people's experience. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...