wngo123

How long it took you to reach platinum?

Featured Comment

It depends on how much you play , how much you wagger , etc etc 

It took many months for me to become a platinum,maximum i think 4 months coz i remember i was become a gold month of november then become a platinum month of march😊

In my experience its take a months or even years for who not know the wagered but if you knows wagered and do all the time you can easily to reach platinum vip.

I think this will took me more than a year because im just a man that can eat 3 times a day only  so i have no a lot of extra fund to wager.

I'm still a newbie so i guess it would take some time to get me to plat xD but i'm hoping to get bronze by this month, so maybe i'll be plat, 3 years from now xD

I think for me it took about 1 month. I was betting aggressively on hilo, and cracking vip was not even on my consideration. It automatically happened.

If you know how to calculate properly, I think you can go from gold to platinum in 20 days, because I am going from silver to gold in 4 days, that's my opinion.