Wrong wallet withdrawal, but that belongs to Stake

wyj1306

Featured Comment

Hello friends, yesterday I had a problem here at the stake for a mistake of mine, I made a 200k bitcoin withdrawal for my wallet and this is the transaction below, but pay attention to this marked wallet

:withdraw1.thumb.png.e4f2025b167e422891466369194e1bbc.png

A few hours after making this withdrawal, I deposited 197k again here at the Stake and until then everything was fine, and when I reached 255k I left 200k again for my Atomic wallet, but when I accessed it, I ended up copying the address that had sent me the withdrawal of satoshis previously, wallet in which the stake made the payment for me.

It is the first time that I use the atomic wallet and, when I left where I copied my wallet, when I went back to the previous part of the transactions, I ended up accidentally clicking on one of the wallets of the transaction, I didn't realize I had copied it again, but it was the wallet where the stake made me the payment.

wallet2.thumb.png.87891a416205d2cb977a3a25899b874e.png

With that I went to make the withdrawal and put that wrong address that belongs to Stake, but I just noticed that the withdrawal was wrong after noticing that the transaction delay was too long and after confirming it didn't fall in my wallet.

wallet3.thumb.png.eda5d4715eef2144f63615b11e052d04.png

After that I went to support to see if I could solve my problem, I explained the whole situation, but after some time researching it, they said that the wallet I made the withdrawal belonged to a player called Dubbaka, I tried to contact the player but he you haven't accessed your account for some time, and I didn't get any help to resolve this situation.

support.thumb.png.99f91862d8e2595889cea13af88899ca.png

I know that the mistake was all mine for lack of attention, but I could at least have had a little more help so that I can recover this balance, then a player who doesn't even access the site will keep my money locked in his account, it will really be impossible to recover, and I have already proved that the satoshis really belong to me, the site used the wallet to pay me so they have access to it, I know it is not a lot of money but it is of great help.

Thank you all and sorry for the inconvenience.

• 4 weeks later...