KURTAULI

Hardware wallets and some specifications

Featured Comment

I have talked about MultiSig wallet but did not talk about hardware wallets. One of the most secure wallet type is hardware wallets. It needs an investment to keep your coins safe. You can not just have all your coins in a web wallet or in exchange. Risk is higher. In the web wallets you can have a small amount of Bitcoin like you keep in your pocket money bag. You just do not keep everything in there. The Bank is for that. So, consider a hardware wallet as your Bank if you really need to use a mobile or online wallet. 

Anyway, there are a lot of Hardware wallets in the current market and I would like to list them here so that forum members can find a place to check the wallets when they are in need to buy one.

Ledger Nano S : I personally have one
Ledger Nano X 
Trezor One
Trezor T : I heard a lot of good thing about them
KeepKey

There are many more which I can not remember. Feel free to suggest me in the post.

Here is a short comparison between these wallets to help you.

c7UQHYh.png

I use this time 6,7 type wallet and 1,2 wallet or you say sites exchange my coin to real cash money very fast . I store my money not just one wallet.and hardware wallet I not used I just use mobile wallets last 3 years.

i heard about hardware wallets, but i think its neccessary for big firms, or sites like stake who owns big amount of crypto so yeah they need very high security, but 90% of crypto user are just normal users with normal amount web wallet with 2fa is enough for them, your post is nice i have no objection, i am just saying people like me are good with web wallet.

On 3/23/2020 at 10:14 PM, KURTAULI said:

I have talked about MultiSig wallet but did not talk about hardware wallets. One of the most secure wallet type is hardware wallets. It needs an investment to keep your coins safe. You can not just have all your coins in a web wallet or in exchange. Risk is higher. In the web wallets you can have a small amount of Bitcoin like you keep in your pocket money bag. You just do not keep everything in there. The Bank is for that. So, consider a hardware wallet as your Bank if you really need to use a mobile or online wallet. 

Anyway, there are a lot of Hardware wallets in the current market and I would like to list them here so that forum members can find a place to check the wallets when they are in need to buy one.

Ledger Nano S : I personally have one
Ledger Nano X 
Trezor One
Trezor T : I heard a lot of good thing about them
KeepKey

There are many more which I can not remember. Feel free to suggest me in the post.

Here is a short comparison between these wallets to help you.

c7UQHYh.png

It's seems so difficult bro..for us i think its not important as it working function to improve... Better i focus on my coinbase wallets...and if someday i can make a forum like this i will use this most secure hardware wallets...by the way thanks for share this great wallet specifications

Never had the chance to use any of these wallets. The thing is, when someone introduced cryptocurrencies to me , he introduced the wallet also that supports it which is I think only available for our country. And so far, this wallet has been pretty useful to me so I stick to it.

Indeed, I see that solid hardware-wallets are starting to become more popular than online wallets and are certainly safer than online wallets. But what I do not know about these wallets is that there is fee when you withdraw any coins like the online wallets or you pay only for buy the wallet?