KURTAULI

Bitcoin analysis today

Featured Comment

Anyone who wants to make sure profits in this coming period should not take advantage of the opportunity now as long as the Bitcoin digital currency trades at the highest price of $ 5500, it may target the levels of $ 6234. During yesterday's trading from the levels of $ 5470 and continued to decline until the prices of $ 4991, and with these prices in contact, purchasing power interfered and bitcoin rose towards the 5600 levels it achieved this morning
What I want to say is that it is proven that in the coming days he tried to be a beard despite his intention to buy

Good luck

Yeah I saw the sudden pump, but I don't think it will even go to $7k, it will prolly start dumping again after that little increase in value. Not until this corona thing dies out, then it won't pump that much. I'm already holding some cryptos now by the way, good time to start investing. 

In my opinion now bitcoin price up and down just around 5.5k to 6.5k USD and I not see big change next 1,2 months. I think when price down like 4900 USD then best for buy time and 6200 USD best for selling coins in next 1,2 months.

everyone is thinking the same way, that there is no price hike in coming days, bitcoin current price is just a correction, it can be down any time no one knows when, but in my opinion there will be no 8k in next few weeks, but there can be 4k because still world is in fear of coroana.

From my point of view, the best think I can do (speaking for myself only) is just wait and "hodl" and stack as much as I can because the pricing right now is not about a regular situation but is coming from the world health issue about COVID 19 and because of that we can´t know what will the market behavior soon.  I tried to short and long but with not the results I expected so I stopped it.  Direction of the price can change in any second due a single news given in the TV or some other media channel.  Dark times incoming for the centralized economy and fiat value will go down in many countries, that is why I am trying to buy the most btc I can right now.  Good luck 

I think everyone above me has a good point, but all that needs to recover in corona pandemic  for btcs price to recover is China, and they have been for the past few days. I expect personally the price to increase to 11/12k before the halvening. 

Hello, currently Bitcoin price has reached $ 6580, its price dropped a little while ago, Bitcoin price was above $ 8K two months ago but now it has dropped, hopefully the price of Bitcoin will rise again.

We all know that bitcoin price is not stable now a days just because of corona effect.so if someone want to buy bitcoin now then buy when it price go under 5k and try to hold it for long term because btc price will be high and you all will get profit

We all know that btc fully hit by corona virus so its price low now...this year its price was good around 12k but now it price go down around 6 or 7k which is much low...we need to get btc price increase