Tips/tricks for betting on tennis?

Thepug

Featured Comment

As we have been left with mainly table tennis games on sports betting, I was wondering if any of you have some inside knowledge on the sports.

For example, are there any players that are extremely good and you should bet on them every game? Or, there are analysts or sites that you can use to predict game outcomes/see live results or streams of the game.

I am fed up of watching repeat games on TV, and I would like to get into table tennis, so some advice would be nice :) 

Edited by Thepug

If anybody has any tips on betting on table tennis let me first off say that you deserve a medal for even knowing this was something we could ever bet on and I absolutely commend you for following prior to this world outbreak of this virus. That being said, Pug I will warn you for take whatever advice you get with a grain of salt because I would say the chances of anybody really and truly knowing what they are talking about are less than 1%. Heck even the sports I follow I cap at around 65% so how profitable it will be is up in the air. I’d probably lean mid-size underdogs at +350 to +600. I would have to assume that table tennis is a very volatile sport that underdogs could be able to flip the odds very quickly. There are always top players in sports but I’d say when it comes to table tennis or something as equally specific, underdogs have a better value than they would team sports or even more widely recognizable individual sports such as golf or real tennis.

2 hours ago, Seoulmate said:

I saw a documentary about an amazing table tennis player, you should check see if he is still playing, his name is Forest Gump 

Wow, thanks for the amazing advice! I knew that I could rely on you for some really good advice.

Just searched him up and didn’t find anything on him... Do you know what country he is from?

• 5 months later...