Jump to content
Nicol3

Which is easier?

Featured Comment

Which do you think guys is easier to achieve? Is it 8 out of 10 numbers or 7 out of 9?  Upon analyzing the fact that lower counts of chosen numbers gave me much higher payout which obviously means that it may be more difficult than choosing 10. Yet why is it that I find it more difficult to achieve or hit 8 out of 10 than 7 out of 9. 🤑

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Nicol3i really think it just goes down to pure luck at the end of the day. I mean it definitely does in my case 😛 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

28 minutes ago, Nicol3 said:

Yet why is it that I find it more.....

You are referring to your own perception, which is not something others can comment on as you are the only person who has access to that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this is very hard to achieve 8 out of 10 or 7 out of 9 numbers. I think if you want hunt this then you must play so much rolls then maybe you successfull to achieve this .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The chances would be the same i think, it's still 8/10 chances . Same ratio, but at the end of the day. It all depends on luck. You can hit either with so much luck easily. Good luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

both are not easy to get, but 7 out of 9 is nice because multipliers are bigger i never gone for 10 tiles because till 7 tiles you cant get anything nice, and already its hell hard to get that hit, so better 9 tiles or more low, but also need a very good pattern.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you are going to apply math, 8/10 is harder than 7/9. In an average, the former will less likely to occur 24 attempts (rounded up) at a time for every 1000 attempts but if you are going to rely on this one, I assume you have monstrous amounts of bankroll to burn to see what I am trying to say here so... if you are just playing a short session, feel free to choose any of those two- it will not make much of any difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, after countless games of Keno... I feel at least for my sessions, the settings that hit more often are on 6/8 tiles.

For 6-tiles, I’m usually looking for the 5/6 (350x) with the bonus possibility of hitting a 710x if all 6 tiles hit.

For 8-tiles, I’m usually looking for the 6/8 (270x) with the bonus possibility of hitting a 600x if 7/8 hits. 

Other than these 2, the rest are random as hell for me and span over a immeasurably large range.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, nuuuitsjdragon said:

Honestly, after countless games of Keno... I feel at least for my sessions, the settings that hit more often are on 6/8 tiles.

For 6-tiles, I’m usually looking for the 5/6 (350x) with the bonus possibility of hitting a 710x if all 6 tiles hit.

For 8-tiles, I’m usually looking for the 6/8 (270x) with the bonus possibility of hitting a 600x if 7/8 hits. 

Other than these 2, the rest are random as hell for me and span over a immeasurably large range.

All of it, even your first speculation, is just happening at random. We are at the heels of the tiles that will appear on every bet we burn with high payouts but I would agree with this kind of gameplay for decent bankrolls that can endure 800-1200 constant losses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/25/2020 at 7:20 AM, Seoulmate said:

 

You are referring to your own perception, which is not something others can comment on as you are the only person who has access to that.

Well, you are able to comment didn't you? I was trying to explain my own experience of course. Based on my own knowledge you do post things based on your own perception as well. I wouldn't think you'd post things based on someone elses game experiences I believe. I was trying to site comparisons between how I experience things and how others experience it on their end. I don't thinkthat is soemthing that nobody can comment on. I see more than 1 comments on my post including yours which then justifies what you were saying was not true. Though, I respect your opinion regarding this matter. Good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/25/2020 at 7:20 AM, Seoulmate said:

 

You are referring to your own perception, which is not something others can comment on as you are the only person who has access to that.

well said 👏👏👏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with you i very rarely play 10 numbers and normally when i do i am doing much larger bet with it set on medium. 95% of the time i play 8 numbers on high and chase the 270x and above payouts. At the end of the day you will be very very lucky to hit 9 out of 10, yet it is possible just not very likely. I have hit 6 out of 6 and hit a few 7 out of 8s but never a 9 or a full 10. This is why i always go for 8 and hit autobet xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For hitting 10/10 it really depends on luck. when i play keno 2-4 tiles usually hits in between rolls either of the risks. Either way the tiles will hit sooner or later you'll just have to roll and have enough balance with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Nicol3 said:

Well, you are able to comment didn't you? I was trying to explain my own experience of course. Based on my own knowledge you do post things based on your own perception as well. I wouldn't think you'd post things based on someone elses game experiences I believe. I was trying to site comparisons between how I experience things and how others experience it on their end. I don't thinkthat is soemthing that nobody can comment on. I see more than 1 comments on my post including yours which then justifies what you were saying was not true. Though, I respect your opinion regarding this matter. Good luck!

Best of luck to you also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I already think that everything is pure luck so we don’t have much to do, so I went up with a strategy in mind and luckily has nothing but ...

 

 

 

#CampaignStakeStayInHomePlayingAtStake#

00000.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Something might be good for you because it's your judgement about keno payout...you can easily hunt this number in keno if you follow some strategy but it's totally different to another keno player...like me,i prefer to play with 10 tiles and wanna hit some bug payout..yah it's more easy to get profit more if you play with 9 tiles but for me the one tiles you left can bring me more profit.. Since it's casino game different gamblers has different few about all game..by the way,thank for share this nice words

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×