krystal

Formula 1 discussion

Featured Comment

Hello, as we currently have no way to bet our cryptos I would like to start a discussion about Forumla 1.

Do you personally watch F1? Who is your favorite team and driver? How do feel about the races being canceled? 

I'm a Max Verstappen fan, I'm looking forward to him becoming the youngest F1 world champion. :D

Feel free to share your opinions bellow!

709852009_EJftGCyWkAExqgK(1).thumb.jpeg.11887e22e0c9ad45fd6a443ce57717f4.jpeg

I think the last time i actively watched the Formula 1 was around over 20 years ago when Schumacher was running wild 😄

but since he retired I really rarely watch it anymore. From the current drivers I like Kimi Räikkönen the most i guess, because I still remember him from the time where he started getting into the formula 1 ^^

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, JacksonPalmer said:

I think the last time i actively watched the Formula 1 was around over 20 years ago when Schumacher was running wild 😄

but since he retired I really rarely watch it anymore. From the current drivers I like Kimi Räikkönen the most i guess, because I still remember him from the time where he started getting into the formula 1 ^^

I agree Kimi is special in his own way, never takes it seriously.

Edited by krystal | misspelled