10 mins or 1 hour or daily RELOAD?

felismarasigan

Featured Comment

was intriguing. Be that as it may, to be fruitful in the case you have to have a great deal of time accessible to get as much as you can. Since like clockwork 60 mins you can get it just 7500 reason it have to require some investment while guarantee and afterward last case is sixth isn't in time it over before so every ten mins

10 mns if you can, because hourly is pretty shit and you only get like 2.5x-3x of what you get per 10 minutes in an hour, so it;s not really worth it to get the hourly, but if you don't have much time  get hourly.

• 1 month later...

10 minute reload is the good to go for those who love cheap thrills and hopefuls who seek "nothing to something" on high payouts, and for those who wish to sacrifice their sleep just to get them all!

Daily reload is good for those who has no ample time to spend in Stake.

Daily is better, bcz i cant active more than 5 hours there... I have to work,i have life.  Should i must active 24hoursx5 for 100% my reload? 10 minutes reload is our strategy. 

Users didnt get it(reload) fully, what they should get. And its make benefit for the platform. 

For me, daily is better, i dont need stay at reload every time, i just need to check again it next day. 10 mins reload make me crazy, i must always stay here to claim, no sleep, no eat, no rest etc 🤣.

Daily Reload: Standard amount
Hourly Reload: Daily amount divided by 10
10 Minute Reload: Hourly amount divided by 4

So going by calculation, hourly is the best of all. 10mins is also good but its nearly impossible to claim every 10mins round the clock. 

Well for me, i will choose daily because it will give us a lot of time before we can reload. You can do anything without thingking if you choose 10 minutes, thats why i dont like it, but if you have so much time and only gamble is your life you can choose 10 minutes. When your bit busy you can choose 1 hour, it takes time and it will make you thinking about it to much. But still its up to you, choose wisely my friend, good luck and have a great day. :) 

It depends, if you are very active on Stake like always online and playing I think 10 minutes claim is good for you. I prefer hourly or daily claims though, since I do other things, I can't always do 10 minutes claiming.