Featured Comment

Hello everyone when I joined here the first thing I did was to read all the rules related to the forum and pay and I understood them well and learned that members will be paid when completing 30 or 50 posts
I managed several days ago to complete 30 posts, but I did not receive profits, but I knew that if payment was not made after completing 30 posts, then payment would be made after completing 50 posts, but today I learned from one of the members ’posts that the payment starts after 30 posts only so I need clarification about This matter and whether to start getting money after 30 posts or 50 please help

It just means you haven't reached the requirements before you can start earning some satoshis. It's not just 30-50 posts , but 30-50 posts with respect to the quality of each post you make. That means some of your post may not count if doesn't meet the criteria of having the decent quality. 

In the official post about the pay per post thread states this:

At any point between 30-50 posts, you will start earning satoshi for your contribution, based on the value rating set in the evaluation period.

The evaluation period is essentially from 30 to 50 posts. So the automated algorithm can figure out if you're posting quality content (not copied from other members or forums, relevant information, worthy length etc.). After the evaluation period ends, you will start earning your satoshis. For me it took 51 posts and I got my first credit of 344 satoshis for my 52nd post. Also remember, there's some non-paid boards in the forum as well, if you post there, you won't get anything. Again, if a post of yours gets deleted or moved from a paid-board to a non-paid one, you'll be debited the equivalent amount of satoshis from your forum rewards balance. So try to contribute anywhere you can, post for fun, not to farm satoshis.

On 3/26/2020 at 6:10 PM, hayach201 said:

Hello everyone when I joined here the first thing I did was to read all the rules related to the forum and pay and I understood them well and learned that members will be paid when completing 30 or 50 posts
I managed several days ago to complete 30 posts, but I did not receive profits, but I knew that if payment was not made after completing 30 posts, then payment would be made after completing 50 posts, but today I learned from one of the members ’posts that the payment starts after 30 posts only so I need clarification about This matter and whether to start getting money after 30 posts or 50 please help

If you work before like the forum you knew it that you must need to do usefull comments and usefull posts. 

Try to make your post at least 100 words

Post should be informative and with usefull content 

Comments should be relevant to the Topic. 

Before few months after 15 post you received stoshi on your topics and replies but now I think change this and now afte 30,40 post start your earning. I think every post not count for this. Just good post count for this.

Hello, I think after 50 posts you will be able to achieve Satoshi, but the quality of your post should be good, then you will get Satoshi, but will not give you Satoshi for all posts, hope you understand.