My go to strategies to make profit in Dice/Limbo (Bit Risky)

Featured Comment

I generally switch between to strategies to make profit. Also change sides now and then.

The first one:

Payout: 6.8798x (6.88x on Limbo)

On loss: Increase by 27%

Base bet: 1 DOGE

This was the low risk one compared to the other. With this strategy, the more you lose, the more profit you have.

The second one:

Payout: 14.1429x (14.14x on Limbo)

On loss: Increase by 15%

This is more risky as the increase on loss is quite a bit high. However, you'll have more profit with this one.

Facts:

I've busted once or twice with the strategies mentioned. But the loss is far smaller than the profit I made over the years. Using the second strategy for 20 minutes, I went from 12$ to 75$. So, definitely recommended if you have a similar balance. But another word of warning: the strategies are very much risky. But has worked fine enough for me. If you try, do let me know about the profit/loss of the betting session. 

Good luck guys.

9 hours ago, Mashfiqun2018 said:

I generally switch between to strategies to make profit. Also change sides now and then.

The first one:

This was the low risk one compared to the other. With this strategy, the more you lose, the more profit you have.

The second one:

This is more risky as the increase on loss is quite a bit high. However, you'll have more profit with this one.

Facts:

I've busted once or twice with the strategies mentioned. But the loss is far smaller than the profit I made over the years. Using the second strategy for 20 minutes, I went from 12$ to 75$. So, definitely recommended if you have a similar balance. But another word of warning: the strategies are very much risky. But has worked fine enough for me. If you try, do let me know about the profit/loss of the betting session. 

Good luck guys.

good to know friend always good to learn new strategy then I'll do a test ...
thanks for sharing your strategy ...

#CampaignStakeStayInHomePlayingAtStake#

00000.png

7 hours ago, sahil777 said:

seems nice strategy but i will stick with hunting, i only like limbo for hunting big multipliers, for low numbers dice is better option, limbo is hell hard if you go for 4x or 5x etc, but its good for big numbers, i usually hunt for 4000x or 5000x.

It's obviously your choice. No one's gonna force you to use any strategies whatsoever. Just make sure to have fun and some profit along the way.

1 hour ago, lideralex said:

good to know friend always good to learn new strategy then I'll do a test ...
thanks for sharing your strategy ...

#CampaignStakeStayInHomePlayingAtStake#

00000.png

Yes, I do explore the forum posts to see other players strategies and sometimes I try to share mine also. If you try the strategies mentioned above, do give feedback here.

Good luck playing.

2 minutes ago, fouadsaleh892 said:

The dice game is much better than limbo because we dice are easy to predict numbers and several good plans, but the limbo game is very difficult, it must expect that it will stop at a certain number and this is very difficult for me, so the best dice on limbo.

I am a big fan of dice but limbo is a great game also when compared to dice. The problem I have with dice is the side. The side changing often leads to a loss when playing for higher multipliers. While in limbo you just set the payout you want. And the cap for dice is 9900x and the cap for limbo is 1000000x which also makes it a great game to hunt for insane multipliers. I feel more comfortable playing for 2x in limbo than in dice. However for wagering with 1.01x, dice is the best in my opinion. 

4 minutes ago, bobdice said:

I liked the second strategy because it is good but its risks are great because there are many losing deals and little profit like 15 losing bets versus 1 winning bet which is very difficult to bear so you must have good capital to bear all these losses.

As I said, they are risky for those fat increase on loss amount. You can play with a medium balance, or just reduce your base bet to adjust with your available balance. It's up to the player. 

41 minutes ago, evet said:

Seems like a nice strategy if you made something out of it. But I wonder if what's your basis in your base bet with regards to your bankroll. Is it like 1/1000 ? Like when you have 1000 doge so you'll bet 1 doge ? 

5$ is around 2800 DOGE now. So in this case my base would be 0.5 DOGE as there are possibilities that you'll get a long losing streak. However, the more you play, the longer losing streak you get. Keeping that in mind, I think 1/5000 of your balance should be your base. 

Dice and Limbo is different in such as way that the multipliers below 1.0102x occurs more often than dice because the probability curve extends beyond 9900x (maximum dice payout) so the Limbo multiplers have to adjust accordingly where 0.99x - 1.01x would occur more often than not so if you are going to give this strategy a shot I would recommend just doing it on dice alone.

1 hour ago, Aiza824 said:

Dice and Limbo is different in such as way that the multipliers below 1.0102x occurs more often than dice because the probability curve extends beyond 9900x (maximum dice payout) so the Limbo multiplers have to adjust accordingly where 0.99x - 1.01x would occur more often than not so if you are going to give this strategy a shot I would recommend just doing it on dice alone.

I agree that dice and limbo are different. I consider Dice while playing for low payouts like you mentioned (1.0102x) because I noticed I lose more at limbo in case of wagering. I also never wager in limbo while racing. But for multipliers like 6.88x and 14.14x, limbo is more of a safer choice. But dice also works. It all depends on which game you are confident on, if it's dice, play dice with whatever setting you want, else choose limbo to play.

Edited by Mashfiqun2018
1 hour ago, Aiza824 said:

I agree to this. The multipliers lower than the minimum really often appears more on Limbo than dice. I even tried recording the numbers in a statistical way and the chance of losing in limbo when using low payout is much higher than Dice.

Edited by BidaManEris
13 minutes ago, BidaManEris said:

I agree to this. The multipliers lower than the minimum really often appears more on Limbo than dice. I even tried recording the numbers in a statistical way and the chance of losing in limbo when using low payout is much higher than Dice.

Granted, limbo is awesome for insanely high multipliers. For example the highest payout in dice is 9900x while the highest for limbo is 1000000x. So insane multipliers are better for hunting in limbo.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/26/2020 at 11:52 PM, Mashfiqun2018 said:

The first one:

The second one:

Facts:

Good luck guys.

I've tried your second option, it's definitely risky af. I could've busted with losing streak > 120.

I'm playing with XRP with base bet of 0.0000002

Untitled.png

3 hours ago, dealwithit147 said:

I've tried your second option, it's definitely risky af. I could've busted with losing streak > 120.

I'm playing with XRP with base bet of 0.0000002

Untitled.png

It is risky as I stated in the OP, but worked for me most of the times. And I don't really use these for many consecutive sessions. I tend to switch games and stuff.

On 5/21/2020 at 7:38 AM, dealwithit147 said:

I tested it with BTC, i deposit 0.001 BTC and ran this for 2 days, was lucky it didn't bust and i earn 0.01BTC now. Awesome setting.

Capture.JPG

Hey, good to know that you made profit. I am going to ask some noob questions, please bear with that.
I tried OP's first strategy, I made profit from 20$ to 40$ in Doge then I busted all of it.
I want to ask you that which setting did you used exactly? Any help and guide will be highly appreciated, I have almost the same amount of btc in my account (the one you deposited). :)