Mashfiqun2018

My go to strategies to make profit in dice/limbo (Bit Risky)

Featured Comment

1 minute ago, Zaiby said:

@Mashfiqun2018 thank you for answers, I will try this out once again. :)

You're welcome mate. :) 

1 minute ago, MasterPlan2 said:

Hey, good

It's posable all time?

No strategy can be guaranteed to win all the time. It might be a bad seed, playing at the bad moment or maybe something else. But this has worked for me most of the times.

1 hour ago, Mashfiqun2018 said:

Wow, that's such a win there! Awesome work mate. Happy for you! :D 

Hi man seems nice strategy how much % of balance i use for base bet using your second 14.14x strategy?

1 hour ago, Computer said:

Hi man seems nice strategy how much % of balance i use for base bet using your second 14.14x strategy?

Well I didn’t follow with any specific percentage. But I usually did 0.5 doge if I have like less than 50k doge balance. 1 doge if I have 50k+ like 100k or more.

On 3/26/2020 at 11:52 PM, Mashfiqun2018 said:

I generally switch between to strategies to make profit. Also change sides now and then.

The first one:

Payout: 6.8798x (6.88x on Limbo)

On loss: Increase by 27%

Base bet: 1 DOGE

This was the low risk one compared to the other. With this strategy, the more you lose, the more profit you have.

The second one:

Payout: 14.1429x (14.14x on Limbo)

On loss: Increase by 15%

Base bet: 1 DOGE

This is more risky as the increase on loss is quite a bit high. However, you'll have more profit with this one.

Facts:

I've busted once or twice with the strategies mentioned. But the loss is far smaller than the profit I made over the years. Using the second strategy for 20 minutes, I went from 12$ to 75$. So, definitely recommended if you have a similar balance. But another word of warning: the strategies are very much risky. But has worked fine enough for me. If you try, do let me know about the profit/loss of the betting session. 

Good luck guys.

Hi mate! I started online gambling just over a week ago just to try out my luck, earn profit and have fun.
I started with just 0.001 BTC . Tried out most of the games until my balance quickly went down to less than half.
That's when I tried to check out the forum for some betting strategy and low and behold I came across your strategy 😁

I tried the 1st strategy in Dice and was still losing my bets.
Then I tried the 2nd strategy in Limbo and it made wonders.

So, my first mistake in applying the 1st strategy was I was putting a low amount in the stop loss which then means that I won't be able to sustain a lot of consecutive losses.
Secondly, I put a high amount on my initial bet which in turn will let me have fewer rolls.

I have taken into consideration the mistakes I made and applied the adjustments in the 2nd strategy.
 Already gained back my loss and got some profit. Not much but I'm happy with it😂 All thanks to your strategy mate!😁

image.thumb.png.b61ff35c3eae1556422de35abc02f1e4.png

If you don't mind, may I ask how did you come up with the strategies?
What was your basis on the 6.88 & 14.14 payouts? And 20% & 15% increase on loss?

Also, what does wagering mean and how do you do it? Does it have an effect on the VIP progress?

I do have a lot more questions but may be I will have to ask them some other time.
Please bear with me mate. Thank you.

4 hours ago, Khennneth said:

Already gained back my loss and got some profit. Not much but I'm happy with it😂 All thanks to your strategy mate!😁

Feels really great to see someone for whom the strategy worked out nicely. 😄

If you don't mind, may I ask how did you come up with the strategies?
What was your basis on the 6.88 & 14.14 payouts? And 20% & 15% increase on loss?

The 6.88 thing came from a random Sri Lankan guy I met online. He used to play on another site. I tried this out there under his ref. The site had 5% house edge on their dice so this wasn't working quite good there. On Stake, it was much better with only 1% house edge. The 14.14 one just came to me. It's 7% chance. You know, lucky 7 haha. And the first increase on loss was from that guys recommendation. The 15% was my own, a random number with which I started increasing first. 

Also, what does wagering mean and how do you do it? Does it have an effect on the VIP progress?

When you place a bet, you stake your bet amount. If you win, you get paid out with the multiplier and if you lose, you get nothing. This staked amount of your bet is your wager. The more you put in, the more your wager. And it does affect VIP progress. The more you play, the more you bet, the faster your progress on reaching levels.

I do have a lot more questions but may be I will have to ask them some other time.
Please bear with me mate. Thank you.

Do post in the forum. There are plenty of people eager to help out. You'll find the answers to your question in almost no time. 

Good luck on your journey. 😄 

23 hours ago, Mashfiqun2018 said:

Feels really great to see someone for whom the strategy worked out nicely. 😄

The 6.88 thing came from a random Sri Lankan guy I met online. He used to play on another site. I tried this out there under his ref. The site had 5% house edge on their dice so this wasn't working quite good there. On Stake, it was much better with only 1% house edge. The 14.14 one just came to me. It's 7% chance. You know, lucky 7 haha. And the first increase on loss was from that guys recommendation. The 15% was my own, a random number with which I started increasing first. 

When you place a bet, you stake your bet amount. If you win, you get paid out with the multiplier and if you lose, you get nothing. This staked amount of your bet is your wager. The more you put in, the more your wager. And it does affect VIP progress. The more you play, the more you bet, the faster your progress on reaching levels.

Do post in the forum. There are plenty of people eager to help out. You'll find the answers to your question in almost no time. 

Good luck on your journey. 😄 

Awesome! Thanks for the detailed reply mate!😁
I was surprised by how you came up with the strategy. I thought you were doing some complicated calculations on the percentages and payouts.
But then I was fascinated by how you were able to incorporate some items from the past and the lucky numbers to build your strategies.

I just want to ask, with your 2 current strategies what is the maximum consecutive loss that you set? base bet and stop-loss?
I'm curious since I also want to try to tweak some details on your tested strategies and make up a strategy of my own.

Also, with regards to wagering, do you have a method where I can quickly increase my VIP level? I'm still at 1% lol

Thanks once again, mate. 😄

18 hours ago, Khennneth said:

Awesome! Thanks for the detailed reply mate!😁

You're welcome. :)

I was surprised by how you came up with the strategy. I thought you were doing some complicated calculations on the percentages and payouts.
But then I was fascinated by how you were able to incorporate some items from the past and the lucky numbers to build your strategies.

Well I tried to. Theres a site called smartgamblingedge.com which has a calculator. If you put in required numbers, it can estimate how many losses you can afford, what increase % on loss is optimum. I have more than the optimum in both strats. Also it can rate your strategy so you know which one is better.

I just want to ask, with your 2 current strategies what is the maximum consecutive loss that you set? base bet and stop-loss?
I'm curious since I also want to try to tweak some details on your tested strategies and make up a strategy of my own.

I almost always put 1/0.5 DOGE worth of crypto. I do not have any stop on loss, I go all the way (hoping to hit at the last bet I can afford :D). You can always tweak the settings and play your own way. Some has used 10% increase on 14.14x and they said that worked better for them.

Also, with regards to wagering, do you have a method where I can quickly increase my VIP level? I'm still at 1% lol

There's a ton of wagering methods. You should search the forum for wager strategies. I use 1.0102x on dice most of the time.

Thanks once again, mate. 😄

You're welcome again lol :D

18 hours ago, gaimsi90 said:

strategy 14.14 x can give more than 80 lost

Of course it can mate. It can give 100+ losses frequently. All about luck on this one. :)

11 hours ago, Mashfiqun2018 said:

You're welcome. :)

Well I tried to. Theres a site called smartgamblingedge.com which has a calculator. If you put in required numbers, it can estimate how many losses you can afford, what increase % on loss is optimum. I have more than the optimum in both strats. Also it can rate your strategy so you know which one is better.

Alright, mate. Will check that out. 

I almost always put 1/0.5 DOGE worth of crypto. I do not have any stop on loss, I go all the way (hoping to hit at the last bet I can afford :D). You can always tweak the settings and play your own way. Some has used 10% increase on 14.14x and they said that worked better for them.

I see. You must have a very deep pocket to do that.
As for me, I just have a few bucks to play with lol
Will also try that 10% increase mate. Thanks 😁

There's a ton of wagering methods. You should search the forum for wager strategies. I use 1.0102x on dice most of the time.

You're welcome again lol :D

Ya I have read some strategies in the forum and some also use that 1.0102x strat you mentioned.
Do you set it up in autobet? Just bet amount and stop loss? With no increase whatsoever? Also, what is your base bet when you wager?

I really appreciate you responding to every query I make mate.
Thank you very much.

7 hours ago, aliyaa said:

Strategy looks interesting. Let me give it a try

Do try. :D

3 hours ago, Khennneth said:

I see. You must have a very deep pocket to do that.
As for me, I just have a few bucks to play with lol
Will also try that 10% increase mate. Thanks 😁

Well actually I didn't. When this strategy first came up, I barely played with 10-20 bucks.

Ya I have read some strategies in the forum and some also use that 1.0102x strat you mentioned.
Do you set it up in autobet? Just bet amount and stop loss? With no increase whatsoever? Also, what is your base bet when you wager?

Exactly, autobet, just bet amount and stop on loss, no increase. My base is 1/20th of the amount of my stop on loss. So if I set stop on loss to 100k sats and base to 5k sats, it will eat up 100k sats and give me a potential wager of around 0.1 btc.

I really appreciate you responding to every query I make mate.
Thank you very much.

It's okay mate, no problem.

You're welcome. Good luck!  

These both settings seems quite risky to me as lately i am trying to avoid Auto bettting 😅. Past auto bet scars they haunt me till this day

15 minutes ago, Sourav123 said:

These both settings seems quite risky to me as lately i am trying to avoid Auto bettting 😅. Past auto bet scars they haunt me till this day

I can confirm, they are pretty risky, but comes with a high profit potential as well.

And autobets and manual bets both are a part of Stake dicing for me. I've lost and won with both more or less.

interesting strategy looks effective if used carefully, maybe ill give it a shot tonight !  thanks for sharing 

3 hours ago, Mashfiqun2018 said:

Well actually I didn't. When this strategy first came up, I barely played with 10-20 bucks.

Wow! 😲 That's incredible mate!
I wish I'd make big winnings here as well. Slowly but surely lol

3 hours ago, Mashfiqun2018 said:

Exactly, autobet, just bet amount and stop on loss, no increase. My base is 1/20th of the amount of my stop on loss. So if I set stop on loss to 100k sats and base to 5k sats, it will eat up 100k sats and give me a potential wager of around 0.1 btc.

I see. Thanks for the confirmation mate. I thought I misunderstood the ones I've read in the forum.😅

4 hours ago, Mashfiqun2018 said:

It's okay mate, no problem.

You're welcome. Good luck!  

Thanks once again mate! Cheers to more earnings and good luck too! 😁

10 hours ago, Khennneth said:

Wow! 😲 That's incredible mate!
I wish I'd make big winnings here as well. Slowly but surely lol

I see. Thanks for the confirmation mate. I thought I misunderstood the ones I've read in the forum.😅

Thanks once again mate! Cheers to more earnings and good luck too! 😁

You're welcome. Stick around, plenty of quality content here in the forum. 🤙   

On 6/25/2020 at 2:12 AM, Mashfiqun2018 said:

You're welcome. Stick around, plenty of quality content here in the forum. 🤙   

Sure mate! Been lurking in the forum for some time now.
I'm also looking out for giveaway chances lol

Seems a good strategy, mashfiqun. I am so gonna try this strategy of yours. Thanks for sharing this and may the best of luck be with us always.