YowGin321

Are you happy with every 10 min reload?

Featured Comment

Free money is free money, I know that!!

Had a ton of fun collecting the 10 minute reloads.

I was even able to reach 10,000 Doge starting with 55 Doge, no saving involved.

Even though the 10 minute reload is bigger than the daily, I like the daily better, since it doesn't give me regrets for the reloads I miss when I sleep.

Im simply inquisitive on the off chance that you had the option to make great benefit from 10 min reload we are getting gather each 10 moment for the whole day I would scarcely get 10-20k satoshis. So I believe I'm simply going to gather at whatever point I recall about it and afterward simply bet it right

i used my 10 minute reload to save for one hour and in one hour we got 5 reloads, so that was a nice amount to try something big, usually i busted everytime but few times i made nice amount and withdrew only once in those 7 days, which was also a low amount.

To be honest i keep reloads and save it until the end of the day of reloads periods. if you ask i am happy, of course i am :) 

but its too tired and sometimes i forgot to claimed when i do my real life thing

yah it was cool i wish it was for longer it was like faucet  back in the days but bigger xDD well for faucet was ever 3 mins but this is bigger xD 

Hello YowGin321,
Ofcourse not only me all of people form stake are really enjoy for 10 mins reload. That's was pretty enought to bet I think. I was got like 3ksat per mins. I was hunting 1million x  on mines with those 10 mins reload. But I get it with 0 bet because I was prerolled :( .

On 3/27/2020 at 11:42 PM, YowGin321 said:

Im just curious if you were able to make good profit from 10 min reload we are receiving. 

or are you saving it?

Actually, i have saved my 4 days claimed reload. And withdrawed it. The last 10 minute for two days claimed was the one I played and wagered. I somehow make a good profit from it but greed attacked again so busted at the end.

10 mins reload is pretty nice. Just giving us a little chance to hunt high multipliers with it. It's worth spending it instead of just claiming it and accumulate cause you'll bust it all at once anyway. 

I think every hour claim is better

Normal ppl cant check claim every 10 minutes  all day.you need 8 hours sleep and that means 48claims lost .in other way every hour claim is 8 claims lost and these are less money I think.

The other way of claiming is everyday  and this sucks.because from.the start  you can gain only 6 claims not 7 ,so I prefer the every hour claim

Iam very happy with 10min reload. Because every 10min reload I get some free shatosi that's why I love to do 10min reload.i love stake because it's give us many way to earn..

Of course i am happy! but it depends on how much the claimed amount. last time when there is 10 min reloads i got 775 satoshi every 10 minutes. 

well im happy and grateful with that :) 

of course I feel happy, because after all it's free.  the result of this reload is enough to help me play longer or continue my roll that has not been completed, although I cannot reap maximum results because I have other activities besides claiming reloading.

Those people saying that it could have been more are those ungrateful hustlers who can't keep up withdrawing every 10 minutes or those who have thought they would actually garner a ton only to realize they won't because they aren't betting any substantial amount.

If ever Stake gets things like these again, I hope they would only activate it to those people who truly deserve it.

I dint even have that reload ...but whatever as I know this concept bcoz I m a vip in Primedice. I will say better to give the aggregate at once instead of giving in 10 min times every 10 minutes .

hello my friends how are you!

At first I said to myself that this is a great idea but after trying it, not being a super rich player I see that I only have 25 satoshi every 10 minutes so I think it's good only for high rollerblades. Because to have a nice amount you have to bet a lot.
this is only my personal opinion

Good luck and good day guys

Are you happy with every 10 min reload? ....

yes, very happy, especially with the condition of this virus outbreak, we just stay at home.

I am just curious if you were able to make good profit from 10 min reload we are receiving. 

or are you saving it?...

to get a big profit with a very low reload ... try luck luck in the mines because there are very large payments. maybe we are lucky

so if there will be another reload later ... make the best use of friends. Good luck 😃