Raffles

Wildmonkeylv

Featured Comment

I would like to know what you think about the current raffles stake is offering to its users ? Like christmas and the most recent one.

For me as an average gambler it doesn't mean a lot,if you think about the odds its like a lottery,which whales will most likely win and do they really need the extra $10k or $8k from what they gamble ? Of course it's a nice boost for them,but if you consider how much the whale must of wagered and lost/won it wouldn't really affect it. 

For me as a gold VIP,11 tickets which I managed to get aren't going to get me anywhere,most likely it will be the biggest whales on stake who will end up winning it.

Do you think the raffles are effective to attract new users? If you think about it your odds are nearly impossible to win it,as an average gambler,even if your in the middle-class gambling area you don't have much more better odds then the ones below,only the whales have the real chance to potentially win an extra dime to they're net worth.

What if stake would make a raffle with some kind of an requirement,like wager that amount in a week and your in,example 1k per week and there would be a weekly raffle,in my opinion that would be more effective to bring more users and satisfy every gambler on the site,even the low end ones,most likely they would get that 1k wagered in a week,which you could probably do with like 10$,since the house edge is 1% 10$ gambling would be decent to wager that 1k.

They should make a different approach to raffles,because for small gamblers that amount might be significant/life changing but for the top whales its just another dime in they're blockchain.

It would be nice for everyone to have even odds in the future raffles and have some sort of a requirement which anyone can do.

This is my first raffle. So I am excited. Also, a raffle is all about luck in my opinion, just like a real life raffle compared to this online one. Also, many people don't really wager with the raffle in mind. And why do you think $10000 won't suffice for a whale? It's like almost 2 BTC and this can easily wager a lot and you'll also have enough to recover the loss made along the way while wagering. 

The raffles are mostly to gain attention. So any raffle, no matter what duration is done, it will attract people in my opinion. But the weekly raffle could be a good attraction, I agree. Maybe Stake admins will take a look at this.

Tickets you gain are worth nothing if you don't have the luck, if you collect like 6969 (lmao) tickets and still win nothing then the wager will mostly be a waste of time (apart from leveling up + rakeback). It's all about luck. You can even win with only 1 raffle ticket. So don't be sad. Play for profit and grab the tickets as a side effect.

Good luck mate.

We will just have to wait and see what we get with the raffle. I'm hoping that someone with only a couple tickets wins and it isn't the highest roller here. I only have 6 raffle tickets, but I will be so happy if I get the top prize! :D

The raffle is event is a bonus from Stake , a single raffle ticket has the potential to win something from the pot rewards. I think Stake will continue these raffle event this following months.The last raffle i had fun wagering and earning tickets and tried my luck if ican win something from the event. Maybe the next raggle event we can win!.

Whales are there for a reason. If they really care about their losses (take away the possibility of them being just simply addicted) that much in terms of how the site is giving away raffles and promotions, why do they still stay? It means whatever Stake is doing, even before the raffles were there, is already effective enough.

Also, after all, the money is coming from them, and the low-ballers like us, sadly, are just an accessory.

I am happy about everything that somehow gives you an additional chance to win something when you do your normal gambling on the website. No matter if it is the whole VIP system, the races or recently these raffles. Are the chances very low to win something extra if you don't have a lot of balance already for wagering? Sure, but seeing that even someone who wasn't even VIP won one of the prices in the last one shows me that it is just a nice extra bonus for everyone. And in comparison to the races for example nearly everyone has a chance in the raffles, even if you only manage to get one single ticket.

i think xmas raffle was fun because at the end of draws eddie gave the coupon for every ticket holder, thats what makes raffle more fun, because not everyone can win from draw, as you said mostly high rollers wins and they will win again and again, so raffle is not fun for 80% players if its without any coupon.

There are dozens of gold and platinum VIPs, so many of them got a lot of tickets and also won nothing because it was a lottery and would not have prizes for everyone, and certainly many had the same thought that it was all in vain, but the possibility of winning one of the 15 awards was really small so the way is to accept.

A very good weekly draw is a great idea, and it was not necessary to be so high.

Archived