How many reloads does my 10-minute-reload gives?

Carl1995

Featured Comment

Hello, good day, I logged in in stake and I saw that I have a reload set every 10 minutes, I have been  claiming it this last 2 hours, I am just wondering on when will my reload end? I think i reloaded 4-6 time already, and the reload section still shows me my next reload. Thank you stake community!

Really? Thanks for the response, if that's really the case then stake is being generous this days, considering there are still 2 days left.

1 minute ago, evet said:

As they say, it will end in 1st of April. Until then you can claim every 10 mins all day long. Quite useful for hunting some high payouts.

they state, it will end in first of April. Up to that point you can guarantee each 10 mins throughout the day. Very helpful for chasing some high payouts it this most recent 2 hours, I am simply pondering on when will my reload end? I think I reloaded

• 1 month later...

They say it depends on the wager so if my math is correct, every 10 minute reload is equal to 0.002% of your total wagered amount before it started so even if you follow through until it had ended, you won't get that much.

But I hope you had fun with it!

40 minutes ago, hanamichi said:

I think this reload bonus is ended Right. I missed the reload bonus. Damn it !!!!!!!

So sad to hear, Reload bonus ended yesterday. I claim reload a few times, but also cant claim so much because busy in real life.

May be next month it will back, when new game coming to stake 😂.