Win big but still lost it all.

felismarasigan

Featured Comment

I think many can relate to this one- been here 2 years on stake. Clearly im still inlove with this site.. 

Here example of my win but still manage to lost it i wirhdraw but i put it back in it was a dumb move of me :) but well gambling is gambling

So take care stakers remember ezMONEY ezLOSE too so be wisely

Ps thats me and my wifi on the reflection ❤️

20200330_081957.jpg

I completely understand how you feel man. You know me from long don't you? I wasn't much of a gambler myself. But I started hitting big with the little amount of money I invested. With my investments and playing on Stake, I managed almost 24 ETH which I lost because of deliberate gambling. And what you said, gambling is gambling. I'll try to hold on to my existing holdings and make sure I don't lose them somehow. Sorry for your loss man. Good luck.

We all win and lose. Sometimes, it is better to set yourself a cashout goal and just stick with it.

Also, if you ever win a certain amount, cashout at least half of it. We all win and the most important thing to do is realise that luck doesn't last forever.

This happens to me everytime because of my greedines man , now im starting from scratch again and i hope i do not do the same thing again , everytime i win big i want more until i lose it all and deposit again which leads to more losses , one thing i learned is when you win almost doubling your balance have to stop and play again another day.

Congratulations on the bet, it was really good and a great profit, we really must understand that here we can win and lose just as easily, but we must always keep ourselves focused on the game, Stake is indeed a great place that brings us many wonderful things.

I use stake 1 year and 3 month before stake I use so many sites but after joining stake I leave all sites because stake is very good and interesting site. I lose so many time and win few time big but win lose part of game so I play and enjoy.

Hello there i really feel you there. when i first join stake and won triple my first deposit and withdraw it. then i deposit again 1/4 of my winnings and bust then i deposit again and again not knowing im being addicted on gambling without understanding more about it. so after how many months asking and reading articles here in forum i understand now how i can manage my balance and put some limit to my daily win/lose. just like ThePug said luck doesn't last forever :D

I believe everyone of us can actually relate on this post. I. myself, have been on this exact situation before and have been continually fighting it as much as I can. @Thepug is right, you must start to set your cash out goals and if possible your deposit and loss limit. As per my own resolution, I always make sure to cash out when I reach the minimum amount allowed and just leave some amount in case I am still in the mood to play. I wish you good luck buddy! Cheers!😇 

win and lose. In some cases, it is smarter to set yourself a cashout objective and simply stay with it. 

Additionally, on the off chance that you ever win a specific sum, cashout , now im beginning without any preparation again and I trust I don't do something very similar again , everytime I win huge I need more until I lose everything

dont worry dear we all do this when ever we win something big :) the greed of more is never ending and at one point we bust all what we already win, so its ok but now a days i am trying to collect my winning in other account which also failed one time because then i played from that account lol.

On 3/30/2020 at 8:25 AM, felismarasigan said:

I think many can relate to this one- been here 2 years on stake. Clearly im still inlove with this site.. 

Here example of my win but still manage to lost it i wirhdraw but i put it back in it was a dumb move of me :) but well gambling is gambling

So take care stakers remember ezMONEY ezLOSE too so be wisely

Ps thats me and my wifi on the reflection ❤️

20200330_081957.jpg

the whole point of gambling that its requires you to stop after you reach your target, if you wont stop you will lose all because of beiing greedy. By the way nice reflection on the screen :)

Thanks for remind me for that mate, as always bad gambler will never stopped after win and here i am also lol. Make a such a new thing to pick withdraw button maybe will good start. :D . Easy to say but hard to do. 

Gambling as a hardy addict for me so i will never give up to pick another way to get a victory.

On 4/3/2020 at 5:16 AM, nuuuitsjdragon said:

The reflection game is strong in this one! 😁

I strained my eyes to look at the picture and... noticed the huge win on 26x. 🥰

Especially if running auto with increase on lose instead, make our heart running fast. 😁

Get profit or get a bed. :p

The game is complex. We often win a lot. High amounts at once. And at our insistence on continuing to play we ended up losing everything we won and then some.
It is necessary to strictly follow the goals. Otherwise, we will be eternal losers. And this is not good!

Good luck all!

• 2 weeks later...

Okay I think we can relate here, there is a time I won so many times , but I was dumb and dint know what I was doing it was my first time on this platform and it works perfectly to every person  who uses it, the 98 to 2 winning ratio , I won so many time  but I dint know everytime I lose, I lose all of it, so to me I thought I was winning till  I lost everything but this is a lesson and am sorry you lost, better luck next time.

Thats what happened so many times to me, made big with small, but at the end I lost all, the biggest for me was making 1600+ XRP with just 40 XRP and thats also from a few tips, but at the end I lost all and then thought I should have at least withdrawn some or kept something in vault, but I just try to keep my hopes high and think that if I can do it once and then I can do it again and now I set some goals for withdraw and try to do that whenever i reach, so setting a goal and following this rule is a good one to avoid this kind of situation.  Wish you luck for more wins like that.