Featured Comment

Everyone says and talks about the Ripple currency that will witness a high price in the months and years to come, and maybe up to $ 1,000 and more, and this is what led me to think about buying this currency and then doing and storing it. Is the thing I am doing good or is it bad and is this news that is being talked about about the currency true or false

Ripple is not much of a decentralized cryptocurrency. Ripple, the company, holds a lot of XRP themselves which are released to circulation, you can not mine XRP. So I have mixed feelings about it. I don't quite use XRP myself. But the use cases are not bad either. It's currently the 3rd ranked currency in case of market cap. And I think the top currencies are definitely a good investment for a long term. So if you have some spare money, you can invest in XRP. 

9 hours ago, evet said:

Lmao you guys are way exaggerating your expectations of such crypto currency. How about starting with some closely realistic values first in like the next year or so. 

My friend, I am talking about the news that I hear and read it, as there are a lot of people that the price will go up, so I made this post so I can make sure of their words.

look at XRP's circulating supply. It's 43 Billion yes. For a $1000 value, it needs to go to a marketcap of 43 trillion. I doubt it will happen. ever. 

The company ripple dumps the massive coin share they have regularly. I will be surprised if it goes to it's previous ATH in the next bullrun. $5 is extremely optimistic at this point. 

• 2 weeks later...

Ripple coin has the very affordable price in the market right now that you can you in transaction because of its low deposit and withdrawal fee. That's why i always use ripple whenever i make any transaction ill exchange its first whether if it is bitcoin or etherium to afford low cost fee in every transaction.

On 3/30/2020 at 4:23 PM, hayach201 said:

Everyone says and talks about the Ripple currency that will witness a high price in the months and years to come, and maybe up to $ 1,000 and more, and this is what led me to think about buying this currency and then doing and storing it. Is the thing I am doing good or is it bad and is this news that is being talked about about the currency true or false

I have a plan to buy ripple coin as many people now invest in ripple coin...also they thought in future ripple will take a huge move on it price..moreover in gambling people use lot ripple currency as it best to play for them..so there has a chance to increase it's investor..

On 3/30/2020 at 4:39 PM, Mashfiqun2018 said:

Ripple is not much of a decentralized cryptocurrency. Ripple, the company, holds a lot of XRP themselves which are released to circulation, you can not mine XRP. So I have mixed feelings about it. I don't quite use XRP myself. But the use cases are not bad either. It's currently the 3rd ranked currency in case of market cap. And I think the top currencies are definitely a good investment for a long term. So if you have some spare money, you can invest in XRP. 

Oh i see...you have come out the main words about ripple currency which will give proper idea about ripple businesses system..

1 hour ago, Limbo said:

Oh i see...you have come out the main words about ripple currency which will give proper idea about ripple businesses system..

Lol man, if anybody is interested to invest in a coin, he should do a proper google search about the coin. These are basic things I listed here, nothing fancy.

xrp has the advantage of shipping because it is very fast but for the price it is very difficult to be able to pump high or go up to the initial price at $ 1 is very unlikely, and the price has stayed at current prices and has not gone up and persisted.

People don't want to invest in those coins which prices have not fluctuations at large level. People wait for spikes in crypto trading. When the price is low, the number of investors increases, and when the price goes up so much, the sell orders are their peak. 

• 1 month later...
On 3/30/2020 at 1:23 PM, hayach201 said:

ripple will raise yes for sure but when , i remember when it was 0.000025$