Shujah

Are you affected by Crona Virus? don't worry, solution is here.

Featured Comment

Carona virus is not dangerous for every one, as i seen many posts so i am just explaining here if you are affected what to do. 

One of my friend was affected but now he is completely ok, I am sharing his experience. 

1. Take enough vitamins C ( take orange juice again and again) 

2. Take Steam 5 to 6 time in a day

3. Drink hot water at least 4 litre(not too hot) 

He followed these things and in only 6 days he is ok now and with me while i am writing this article. 

According to what is broadcast on the media, there are types of the new corona virus, and I do not think that just water and some habits will eliminate it. They keep patients in their homes and give them these instructions. I wish health to everyone.

yea i agree with you if corona virus is not dangerous for every one. It depend on their imune and their previous health historic. Anyway i very apreciate with your article above, maybe we had some problem with corona affect it will be resolved.

So Whiskey is not a solution?  Sad. 

My guess is that each of us needs something specific according our own nature.  Maybe some will need vitamins, steam, exercise or drink water, who knows.   What I have seen is that a healthy life is a solution to resist most diseases including those related to viruses.  Meanwhile, better keep safe and obey as much as possible all those warnings in your country.  Good luck and take care.