jeorel137

Keno pattern

Featured Comment

This really depends as there are no correct answers. I've seen players who stick to their signature pattern and hit big. I've also seen players who just auto pick the tiles every session. Find out which type you are of. If you want to rely more on probability, stick to your pattern/numbers and if you want to rely purely on luck, just pick randomly or use the auto pick feature.

Sometimes patterns do work, sometimes they don't. Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don't. I guess there is no constant thing in gambling. Everything works, until they don't. Only constant thing is change. So you should change pattern more often while luck is a factor that we cannot control. 

Here and there designs accomplish work, in some cases they don't. Now and then you luck out, once in a while you don't. I surmise there is no consistent thing in betting meeting. Discover which type you are of. In the event that you need to depend more on likelihood, stick to

When i play keno i just stick to the pattern if its 10 tiles and just wait for it , any pattern you do really depends on the random number hit provided by keno , if you got lucky and hit your chosen number first then you profit , sometimes we really have to wait before our numbers shows up.

I think it differs from person to person.

For higher-variance Keno games, if you notice a pattern that has more green tiles than not, you still have to rely on your session luck to get certain results.

There ain’t nothing else you can do about it. 🤮

Both :) if you have luck on your side you can win no matter what pattern is. Pattern make you hit a good amount of multiplier but in the end will lose it all if you continue

its totaly luck no pattern works not even seed help in this game, i tried so many patterns maybe more than hundred but never got above 270x anything, but i saw people getting big multipliers like its just nothing for them, its just pure luck.

Hello jeorel137,
As my opnion keno is not only depend on luck you can also need to play smart to hit big payout I think. Anyhow all of gambling are mostly depend on luck but keno is not like others games.

well with one or other pattern the odds are same 
but if u keep playing same pattern you might have bigger chance of hitting something xD 
but sometimes u get that goodx right after you change number so i dunno i would say yes xD

It doesn't matter. Hell, you could just click random numbers on board and put everything on AutoBet and wait for it to hit-- it won't change any outcome. xD

PS: We humans just have those NATURAL levels of OCD in their ways of thinking.

Since it's gambling game so everything depend on your luck but yah sometimes pattern help you to get high profit like i do my pattern in the middle of the board and fill up 100 space which lead me minimum payout and high payout and sometimes not...so by patterns you can't get big win always but having own pattern is great...

On 4/8/2020 at 2:18 PM, Aiza824 said:

Luck matters. There are no magic patterns. Remember that the game relies on RNG and not on humans. No one is arranging the rolls behind the Keno board like on TV shows. 

I am agree with you but sometimes pattern work really great which is another try of luck... Don't always depend on luck because it's one kind of foulness... Gambling is a place of luck and technic for me