Diamonds game easy?

Featured Comment

Hello there guys,

I tried Diamonds game with my doge coins and i felt that it easier to win their than the previous version , i dont know if its me but due to the new interface i appreciate it more and feel lucky than the previous version , what do you guys think?. I usually dont play it but now im into it with small bets and enjoy myself.

2 minutes ago, Seoulmate said:

YOu have 18% Chance of hitting a 2x payout !! Wtf 

Ridiculous

You have a 49.5% chance of hitting a 2x payout on Dice, Limbo, Roulette etc 

You also have 12.49% chance of hitting 3x, 2.5% of hitting 4x, 1.25% of hitting 5x and 0.04% chance of hitting 50x. You don't need to set a payout nor you have to choose sides etc. It's the easiest game to check your luck out. I think this remodeled version is great. There's no dealer also, so you win everytime you have a good combination. Not bad huh? :D 

Precious stones game with my doge coins and I felt that it simpler to win their than the past adaptation , I dont know whether its me yet because of the new interface I value it more and feel fortunate than the 1.7% which is anything but something to be thankful for. It's acceptable however that you value the game. It's the noob

It might be easy to play now but the house edge has now been increased, which is not part of the plan. Lol. Just kidding.

But the house edge just gives you an higher change to bust than to hit. 18% to hit 2x, on dice it is 49.50%. And the highest you can hit with Diamonds now is 50x which is 0.04% chance. To win any bet on dice with 0.04% chance, you will win 200x of your wager bet. So you see why the game is like a waste of time to pros. But it can be a way to wager fast for Noobs or people that are just been introduced to crypto gambling

• 4 weeks later...

played the new version really a lot now because of the vip battle and i definitely like it much more than the older version. but the win chances are not that good to be honest. If you are lucky you can still make a profit out of it, but compared to other games the multipliers are quite low and you might bust very fast.

Im not pretty sure that its an easy game. First, the winrate of getting a 2x is a bit rare, like the other folks thats says 18%, I was shocked to say that getting 2x payout was that less achievable. Second, the max payout is 50x, I dont mind the 50x payout but in my experience, hitting that is equivalent to 150x on dice or 200x in my experience. Kinda unfair tbh.

I think that what they have done is make it 10000 times easier for people to complete challenges, such as the current VIP battles and the telegram challenge.

Being someone that used to play in telegram challenges before the update, I would regret diamond poker as it was so difficult to spot out a 5 of a kind with instant bet/ no animations.
Now, the payout of 50x makes it easier to identify these wins and it’s a lot less time consuming.