Salsa

Is it time to sell eth??

Featured Comment

Hey guys,

I wanna sell my some eth but i am confused as eth price going down so low as it was before...now it price only 137$ guys...should i sell it now or hold it again till corona effect dont go from currency... Suggeste me which will be best

I think if you have this money extra then you not sell your eth because I think this is not good price for sell eth . In my opinion if you wait more 2,3 months then you get some good price .

You can sell your ETH as long as you bought it cheap than the current price or much better you won it from gambling . You can still hodl as market doesn't goes up yet but, if you really need the money you had no choice to sell it and buy food and stay at home.

On 4/1/2020 at 9:25 PM, Mashfiqun2018 said:

If you see the previous surge in ETH price, you'd like to hold your ETH. ETH surged from around 140$ to around 280$, almost doubled. ETH is just following the trend with all the other big coins. I'd say this is a good time to buy ETH instead. That's what I'm doing now.

Thanks for your clear explain..better i hold eth right now and sell it when crypto currency market go up....

On 4/1/2020 at 9:50 PM, hunter said:

You can sell your ETH as long as you bought it cheap than the current price or much better you won it from gambling . You can still hodl as market doesn't goes up yet but, if you really need the money you had no choice to sell it and buy food and stay at home.

Ehh sorry bro..i didn't won it from gambling but i had bought it because i thought eth price gonna increase recently but not...by the way,thank you too for give nice explain..❤

25 minutes ago, Salsa said:

Thanks for your clear explain..better i hold eth right now and sell it when crypto currency market go up....

You're welcome. ETH is having a little surge now. For example ETH went down to around 133 after this post and at the the moment it's standing on 150 dollars. So it’s almost a 10% surge after posting this thread, which is not bad at all. Better hold for long term.

I suggest that u should wait and invest it more pending on the time it will appreciate because as btc push hard so as ethrum beside ethrum has great potential in future than even btc so be patient more to get huge profit presently the price its low 

Anytime is the right time to sell eth, it just matter of what you believe in, but is would be best of you can hold it till the price raise higher

HODL that shit. You know eth has been top 3 crypto since its forking and I dont see it going anywhere soon. Woth it being much cheaper than bitcoin amd the price of transaction I dont see the coin going anywhere anytime soon.  Good luck and hope you male the right decision! 

Better not sell et first ... because I think in the near future et will rise ... be patient and just wait it will definitely be beautiful in its time

still not good time, just wait for 20 or 30 days more i hope you will get very nice price in coming future, bitcoin and cryptos are going high now a days and crypto can go more high just wait for few more weeks, then there will be right time to sell.

Dont sell right now, wait for a few more days.  BTC might get more high in coming days as well as other altcoins, but must set a target for sell, just reach that target and sell at that rate, waiting too long sometimes gives regrets. 

12 hours ago, lideralex said:

I think you can hold it but I think it will work ...

#CampaignStakeStayInHomePlayingAtStake#

00000.png

Yes everyone suggested me so that hold now because soon eth price will pump and it already happen...eth price now around 168usd which is high than previous week.. hope  it price will pump more so i am still hold my btc...thank for advice