๐Ÿ† [0.003 BTC] April Fools' Day Meme Contest โ€‹๐Ÿคฃโ€‹

Featured Comment

• Support

image.png

Spoiler: This is not a joke! Contest is real!ย ๐Ÿ˜‡
Meme contest ends in:ย 

Greetings, Stakers!ย :)

Since I guess pretty much all of us are in total or at least some kind of lockdown due to this situation happening lately, I decided to add some positive energy and I really hope you are going to help me. So, what's the deal? New Stake memes contest. There is no better way to stay positive and be in good mood then to laugh a bit. Or laugh a lot, depends how this contest works out. I encourage you to use as much as Stake related stuff to make funny memes and jokes - like chat, Rakeback, Reload, bonuses, coupons, I want this to be something original and creative, yet Stake-related. I also wanted this to be a 24h competition, but since we have more and more active users lately, I decided to prolong it for a week, so don't rush, and try to create the funniest Stake-related meme.

Now comes the best part. Who will decide about winners? No one else then our well known streamer, our friend who spends lots of time with us on chat, our beloved moderator -ย @Shinjoย ๐Ÿ˜Žย 

๐Ÿ†ย Prizes for the best memes!ย ๐Ÿ†

1st - 0.0017ย BTC

2nd - 0.00085 BTC

3rd - 0.00045 BTC

ย 

Rules:

- Most important rule - no insulting, racist, harassing memes.

- Memes must be related to Stake only, would be good if you could make your own using Stake-related stuff.

- If using already popular meme templates you must create original captions.

- No reposts or stealing memes. Original content only!

- There's no maximum amount of memes you can post as long as you don't spam.

- Don't add new memes into old posts, but make a new entries.

- Judge is the only one who will announce the winners, so do not try to influence the judge.ย ๐Ÿ˜…

Good luck to all and let the best man win, I mean, the best meme...

I can lend you... a minimal tip of mutecoins, you can try to hunt 100x of your mute time on limbo. :D

meme2.PNG