Mashfiqun2018

Bitcoin to 7000$

Featured Comment

Yes this is good for crypto currency price go up because this time stock market going down and I think so many new investors money invest in bitcoin that's why price go again up and I think this price go more up upcoming weeks.

To me it will fluctuate within this range. I don't see major move even after halving. People who think they will get instant jackpot payout in a few months will disappointed.

yeah its a good sign, as i read before somewhere if bitcoin sustain its position above 6900 at the end of this week, btc will be go more high because its already taking nice place even there is a coroana panic and world economy is down still people are intrested in bitcoin which is positive sign for crypto world.

I'll say the same thing that I said on the other topic for me I will be very happy if it passes the 7500 or even beat 9000 ...

#CampaignStakeStayInHomePlayingAtStake#

00000.png

On 4/3/2020 at 12:08 AM, Mashfiqun2018 said:

BTC crossed the 7000$ mark with a good spike. This is rather a good sign for the market. If there isn't a correction soon, I hope to see BTC around 7500 in short term. Let's hope for the best 🤑 

Yup there has a chance to be pump so...now btc price is 6700k so if this week it hit 7k then your guess will be right.. because hit 7k mean bitcoin will heat up 7500k easily guys..let's invest on it

Yup, Btc showing a good sign of slow pump now. I'm expecting for it to reach $8k by this month. 

Hello, Bitcoin will be better if its price rises above seven thousand dollars, I think the price of Bitcoin will go up this month, because it is a very good currency, I hope you understand.

s&p 500 and nasdaq +4,7% today, thats not strange that btc is going up

Btc is hopefully going to reach the highest peak someday, but right now, it is still undergoing some rough times because of the pandemic

3 minutes ago, LUBAID95 said:

Btc is hopefully going to reach the highest peak someday, but right now, it is still undergoing some rough times because of the pandemic

Agree with you.Need some time to bounce up hight again.

19 hours ago, Mashfiqun2018 said:

Thanks for all the replies guys. It's already trading at $7100+ as of writing this. I hope it will reach 7500 within a week and around 8000 within the month. Also I wish global economy will stabilize soon and everything will become alright again. Cheers!

You are welcome and look it already hit 7350k which is amazing and it give us a hope that it will surely hit 8k soon but some bitcoin trader site said bitcoin price will dump again this week or next week....is it truly gonna happen or not as stock market still down then how can bitcoin stable now?? By the way,let's enjoy bitcoin this happy moment...

On 4/3/2020 at 3:08 PM, Ali saher said:

Yes this is good for crypto currency price go up because this time stock market going down and I think so many new investors money invest in bitcoin that's why price go again up and I think this price go more up upcoming weeks.

yeah it might but at one point those peeps will sell and it ll drop xD 
they might be selling now who knows lol xD