Sign in to follow this  
felismarasigan

It possible to be plat 3

Featured Comment

Be patience and just bet like sir eddie :) you can be plat 3 in a year ❤️ 

image.thumb.png.6d2a7261b283b0a8690f2bf0a209f415.png

STUCK HERE AT THE MOMENT HOPE I CAN MAKE IT BEFORE THE MONTHLY COUPON :) HAPPY APRIL! and THIS MONTH IS MY BIRTHDAY MONTH ! YEHEY!

This would be a good thing to witness as I am curious about how much becoming platinum III would land you in a bonus. 🤨

Seems close but it is still a lot needed to be wagered since it's plat 3 that we are talking about. However, its just a matter of time. Goodluck with the progress man. 

On 4/3/2020 at 7:13 AM, felismarasigan said:

STUCK HERE AT THE MOMENT HOPE I CAN MAKE IT BEFORE THE MONTHLY COUPON :) HAPPY APRIL! and THIS MONTH IS MY BIRTHDAY MONTH ! YEHEY!

0,06 percent before you got your goal mate, i think is very soon if you wagering everyday. Happy birthday for you and raise your dream here until diamond mate. Everything possible if we work hard. Dont worry april will be more surprise from stake as well.

Ohh this is very good for you and I think complete level stake give you some good amount. I think you easily complete your level before monthly coupon because monthly coupon maybe stake give after 20 April .

I can only smell the blood, sweat, tears and tons of money made from the ground to thin air reaching that level. Impressive job, but it would be more glorious if you have achieved that without blasting your pocket off with too much money on the negative side.

Yeah I wonder how much it costs to be play 3 in the first place it's not worth really playing for rank ups just for fun but play 3 must be like $900 bonus so grats

congrats in advance man, you are going to be plat 3 means more vip :) and there will be more benefits for you bigger rakeback percentage plus weekly monthly, its going to be awesome for you man, enjoy.

On 4/3/2020 at 6:13 AM, felismarasigan said:

Wow! Great brother you done it.if you can do it I think everyone can do it so yes it possible to be plat 3.

Best of luck brother..

Wish you happy Birthday..

Very good congratulations, you must have already reached plat 3, this is a really great achievement, if I ever get to gold it will be a great emotion, so imagine platinum, then it will be a great party.
Congratulations and luck in betting friend.

I think a good strategy to do much wager. Is 75$ chance on dice 2222% on loss. You can use calculator. Make sure you can afford 3 red streak. Say 500 sat x 22.22 you would need 0.056 bitcoin.  Wich is pretty rare so basically could start with 0.025 and build up before comes. But best play safe put stop on loss. Or smaller base bet.

That's an amazing accomplishment on gambling. on Plat3, i think more benefits will come to you. goodluck on your journey hope to see you on plat3 sooner or earlier.