Featured Comment

There was a new 2 hours $1000 race from 2 AM GMT today. The wager made counted towards both the 2 hours and 24 hours race. What's your thought about it? Would Stake continue this just like before?

Personally I'm happy because I mostly wagered in the 2 hour races or the mega race. I hope many regular racers will come back to the enjoyable races. 😍

Its good, it's like a race within a race Lol. Honestly, 24 hour races are quite long and its good that there are races with shorter duration like this while people waits for the result of the longer one .

Hello there,

I really miss the 2 hours race , i'm really glad they're putting it back and this is a good news for me. I'm really used to play during those 2 hours of race everyday.

1 hour ago, evet said:

Its good, it's like a race within a race Lol. Honestly, 24 hour races are quite long and its good that there are races with shorter duration like this while people waits for the result of the longer one .

Yes, I agree. It's also awesome that the wager done will count in both races. So you might get a place in the 24h race as a side effect of racing at the 2h race! 

17 minutes ago, j240 said:

Hello there,

I really miss the 2 hours race , i'm really glad they're putting it back and this is a good news for me. I'm really used to play during those 2 hours of race everyday.

I feel you man. I am a big fan of 1k races as well. It's compact, fast and thrilling at the same time.

Ohh I think this is very good and interesting if stake start again 2 hours race and 24 hours race also continue.this is good for players and good for stake because 2 hours race every one try to play big wegar.

6 hours ago, vikkiwinner said:

haaaa when i saw 2 race am confused but steve  came in chat said we added 2 hr race tooo haaaaa thats good 😋

Confused? They posted in telegram channel beforehand. Whatever, I'm happy though. Thought there will be one in the evening as well.

3 hours ago, Ali saher said:

Ohh I think this is very good and interesting if stake start again 2 hours race and 24 hours race also continue.this is good for players and good for stake because 2 hours race every one try to play big wegar.

I hope they will continue this, me and a lot of other racers will be happy with this move.

16 minutes ago, reebox said:

I prefer to race in 2 hours, because I don't have much time to gamble so I only play when I have free time so 2 hours is enough for me to play and become a top 100 player.

Me too but for me 2 hours is a good duration to keep my balance tight enough to actually wager without losing much. I can't race for 24 hours without losing a substantial amount. (Speaking from experience)

it's very good for us as players, when we take part in the race with a duration of 2 hours then indirectly we also follow the 24 hours, so it's good and hopefully we can get a good position at the end of each race

4 minutes ago, cukup2 said:

it's very good for us as players, when we take part in the race with a duration of 2 hours then indirectly we also follow the 24 hours, so it's good and hopefully we can get a good position at the end of each race

Indeed. It's awesome that the wager counts for both. They said this would help bolster your balance with a small reward on the way to wagering for biggies. Stake is really generous to its players, no doubt about it.

1 hour ago, automatic said:

Nice races stake bring back the 2 hours races as it was before. 24 hours race so tiring but good thing both races counts.  

I just hope they will continue this everyday. But the best thing is that mega race is coming tomorrow. Eagerly waiting for that.

Hello Mashfiqun,
I just saw 2 races at the same time and that is pretty awsome for racers. Because rewards are like increase like double. But homstly I don't like long run races like 24 hours. 2hours daily races and 24 hours for weekend will be better I think. 

13 hours ago, htetaungxx said:

Hello Mashfiqun,
I just saw 2 races at the same time and that is pretty awsome for racers. Because rewards are like increase like double. But homstly I don't like long run races like 24 hours. 2hours daily races and 24 hours for weekend will be better I think. 

Well this is a good idea. But I like seeing the big amounts wagered by the whales hehhe. But I also want 2hours races back at Stake.

11 hours ago, marcos225 said:

I like little races better gives low bettors a chance at a prize

Me too man. And a race with small span is much enjoyable also.

For me the 2hrs race is better than 24hrs :) yes the bonus prize is different but much more enjoyable if it's a short time race thrill all over the chat and racers 

hello my friends I hope you are well.

I do not know what is best between a 24h or 2h race but I think that the 24h race suits the big bankroll and that it is harder to finish top 10, of course it is only my opinion, it is that's why I prefer the 2 hour race only.

Have a nice day all :)

if i say for me only, then no i am not intrested in races, because i cant compete with the high roller giants here so race is just not my thing, but for others i think its a good healthy competition for big players to wager more and more to get big prize.

I Don't know about others but i really Don't like $1000 rece.$1000 rece i can't play this that's why i Don't like that.

Thank you..         

Events like these are pushing players away from PD (24 hours race on PD is already at $1000, defeating its purpose of making the site enticing); most new players are coming from PD now to Stake. It is sad to see PD dying but it is business- Stake is obviously giving out the money so they're shifting all efforts here now.

7 hours ago, BidaManEris said:

Events like these are pushing players away from PD (24 hours race on PD is already at $1000, defeating its purpose of making the site enticing); most new players are coming from PD now to Stake. It is sad to see PD dying but it is business- Stake is obviously giving out the money so they're shifting all efforts here now.

Primedice was the pioneer but Stake is the future of gambling. I'm actually in favor of Stake and want Primedice to step out of the industry slowly. This will make the team focus on Stake only and maybe the limits and bonus money will increase too. More focus on Stake means more improvement.

I love all the races on stake and the more are going on at the same time the better. I can understand that people with lower balances are sad because it is difficult to even get into the top 100 of any race, but to be honest I don't have a huge balance myself and with the right way of wagering and of course a little bit of luck you can still make it at least into the top 100, which at the end just means you getting another free bonus for doing what you would do anyway, which is playing and wagering.

I found these new racing modalities very interesting, as they can benefit players who play for a short time of their day, I saw that there are some 15 and 30 minute betting modalities that are also sprints, very cool and a good idea that Stake had.

On 4/22/2020 at 4:40 PM, Mashfiqun2018 said:

Primedice was the pioneer but Stake is the future of gambling. I'm actually in favor of Stake and want Primedice to step out of the industry slowly. This will make the team focus on Stake only and maybe the limits and bonus money will increase too. More focus on Stake means more improvement.

I couldn't agree more-- this is true, but PD could have had more attention like what it was having before than the sister site... but I know that it will not happen anymore... PD only rises to the top because of its prestige of trustworthiness and the Dice game itself, but now that it is already on Stake with more games and surprises, the life is already ending for PD.