Ali saher

April month bitcoin price go up 8k USD plus.

Featured Comment

Hey friends,

We all know this time all world affect carona virus and stock market and economy going down . But in my opinion bitcoin price go up and more new investment come in bitcoin because this time every business close and maybe some new investors try to bitcoin trading.

What you think about this bitcoin price go up in April.

Bitcoin already pumping up this April amidst the Corona Virus and stock market plunge , i think by next month it would go up more as btc halving is on its way. We never know what will happen but the sign says bitcoin is still strong.

10 hours ago, j240 said:

Bitcoin already pumping up this April amidst the Corona Virus and stock market plunge , i think by next month it would go up more as btc halving is on its way. We never know what will happen but the sign says bitcoin is still strong.

In my opinion this month mostly bitcoin price increase chances next month I think again price some down . Because this month I think so many new users invest money in bitcoin.

its very early to say that bitcoin at 8k in this month, but any thing can happen you dont know the price hike if the digital currency news officialy announce by u.s.a or europe then bitcoin can go above 10k in no time, just wait and watch.

On 4/3/2020 at 6:34 PM, Ali saher said:

Hey friends,

We all know this time all world affect carona virus and stock market and economy going down . But in my opinion bitcoin price go up and more new investment come in bitcoin because this time every business close and maybe some new investors try to bitcoin trading.

What you think about this bitcoin price go up in April.

If you see the price prediction of bit coin recently you will understand bitcoin price slowly going up..and now it price 6700k so if this week it hit 7k or more then there has a chance to hit 8k but if it cant hit 7k this week then it may dump again to 5k...it's critical condition

This month I expect for bitcoin to reach $8k in value, well it's not that impossible since it's rising up to $7k closely now. This show a good sign. 

52 minutes ago, Salsa said:

If you see the price prediction of bit coin recently you will understand bitcoin price slowly going up..and now it price 6700k so if this week it hit 7k or more then there has a chance to hit 8k but if it cant hit 7k this week then it may dump again to 5k...it's critical condition

Bitcoin hit 7k USD plus last 2 days and I think next 2 months price not go up because this time all business not work and stock market going down that's why mostly chance bitcoin price up because some new investors attract in bitcoin. 

Hello, In my opinion, the price of Bitcoin may increase or not increase in April, as all markets are falling due to the corona virus, if the price of Bitcoin goes up in April, it will be much better.

On 4/6/2020 at 8:27 AM, Ajel said:

Hello, In my opinion, the price of Bitcoin may increase or not increase in April, as all markets are falling due to the corona virus, if the price of Bitcoin goes up in April, it will be much better.

I know this time stock market going down after so many people stay home they attract to bitcoin trading and I think so many new investors come in bitcoin last few days that's why bitcoin price increase.

I quite believed with u due to the volume of btc and the rate or speed at which its raising price its becoming alarming since right know its around 7k dollars or even more than that 

i think it ll go up to 8k and then drop down to 6 till the end of the month xD or maybe a lil bit of the next month would be needed to =D