Patience at its peak, Self control!

Featured Comment

Hello there guys ,

Due to the lockdown I stay at home as i can't get to work. Stake is the other home i can get to where i can communicate and have fun with others. Because there's nothing to do were tempted to deposit and Play , considering that the money your going to deposit to play is extra and can afford to lose. I wanted to know if you guys have self control or can't handle the itch to gamble and your ways on keeping your funds on green while on lockdown. Or did you guys already busted your extra and food money. As for me i already busted my extra money a few days ago and the itch was gone as i was disciplining myself not to touch my food money cause there's a possibility of lockdown extension.

Goodluck to all of us and happy gaming.

Good since lockdown i havent deposit any to my stake account. i just rolled whatever balance i have, there is bust, recover, bust then to date  i'm half way to recover all. Inorder not to sacrifice my money, i m doing slowly, betting small though tiring, needs more time to roll. My consolation is original balance intack i just need to increase it  so that if present situation worsen, i have something to cashout. Happy stay from Home everyone, maximize time in good things and be positive. as @j240said, patience at its peak, self control.

This is an overall good advice. As the world is not in a good shape and money matters a lot than before. You should only gamble with money you can afford to lose. Because if you use money that you need and somehow lose it, then that would be disastrous. I wish everyone will keep their cool and play for fun only without risking important funds.

Yes, staying in this site is very daunting as Gambler's Fallacy will certainly attack you no matter how you endure that feeling of trying not to deposit or that urge of rolling more when you are in streaks (doesn't matter if it is a winning or losing streak). For now what we can do is to reconsider things like what you have mentioned- lockdown extension and expansion is very likely- to stop ourselves from blowing our pockets off. Money is essential during these hard times.

Also, have you noticed how the moderators and supports actually stop people from talking about the pandemic on chatrooms? Think about it with regards to this matter...

It is necessary to be very careful in that time. Since we cannot risk our reserves as we do not know how long this will last.
I also don’t have enough to bet on the stake, but I have an emergency reservation that I can’t touch.
In that moment, patience is everything.

Hi guys,

this is the problem of confinement suddenly we find it blocked at home, and it is easier to spend since we do not have much to do.

You have to be very careful because it can go very fast, you have to have fun but not to ruin yourself.

Good luck to all the guys And good day

• 2 weeks later...