Caterpillar40

frequency of benefits for bronze level

Featured Comment

i will be obliged if some clarification being sorted out on the following below 

Bronze

Bonus from Support in currency of your choice (duration and frequency)?

Rakeback enabled (this is ok understandable) 

Weekly bonuses (Boost) (any day or time specific for it)

Monthly bonuses( frequency given but not clear about quantity)

VIP Telegram channel access

When you complete your bronze star then support team give you bonus like 15 USD and active your rakeback. Weekly boost you get every week before start mega race Saturdaym this amount depends on your weekly wegar. Monthly coupon also depends on your wegar.

The benefit of the bronze level is a good start. There are things that the team does not make more clear to avoid any abuse by the player.
One thing I am almost sure, with time I think that this level of bronze vip should suffer even more changes (or possible reduction) since there are many players reaching this level. Let's enjoy!

Once you reached bronze which requires $10k wager, then support will give you a welcome bonus ranging from $10-$15 and you can choose in what currency you'll claim it. The weekly bonus is every saturday and handed out during the mega race, when mega race starts the bonus follows or sometimes just barely before the mega race and the amount is based on your wager for the last 7 days. In addition, the monthly bonus has no specific date but it would be handed during the the month, still based on wager. So if you wager big then you'll get more. 

Bronze

Bonus from Support in currency of your choice (duration and frequency)? - You will be given one time rakeback bonus from the total wagered in reaching bronze.

Rakeback enabled (this is ok understandable) - Rakeback is given, a percentage of your wager will be available to claim.

Weekly bonuses (Boost) (any day or time specific for it) - A percentage of your total wagered for the week and claimed during the mega race as a coupon.

Monthly bonuses( frequency given but not clear about quantity) - Mostly at the 3rd week of the month mostly 20th , a percentage of your total wagered for the month.

VIP Telegram channel access - It is where the coupon is posted for the weekly and some head ups if theres anything new in Stake

The bonuses depend on how you played on the site between the last time you got it and the time it was released. Two types.

The milestone bonus amount is fixed and only support can set that amount for you. This is the bonus that you get when you have reached a new VIP level.

The weekly and monthly bonuses usually appears on the same day when it is supposed to come (7 days for weekly, 30 days for monthly) but there are no specific time (what hour) beyond that.

TG access is automatically flagged unto you. Just wait for a few minutes. Your VIP manager will contact you once you reach VIP status for more details.

The benefits for bronze and silver VIPs are not huge, but even so compared to some houses they are very competitive, of course we always want more benefits and for that there are different VIP levels, I think that from the gold VIP level things get much better .

weekly and monthly bonuses are depend on your wagering that how much you wager according to that they will give you, and when ever you reach any level support will provide you the bonus in what ever currency you want.

Getting a VIP on stake is always a rewarding experience and people explained you about the benefits quite good, just to add all bonuses depends on your wager so the more you wager more you get from weekly and monthly bonus which is now given in 5 reloads at the end of the month and thats a big boost when you need it.  If you are not a VIP, you must go for it, its a nice feeling to be VIP even if it is bronze.

On 4/4/2020 at 6:31 PM, Ali saher said:

When you complete your bronze star then support team give you bonus like 15 USD and active your rakeback. Weekly boost you get every week before start mega race Saturdaym this amount depends on your weekly wegar. Monthly coupon also depends on your wegar.

You probably gave the best advice here, but I think that you missed out on a crucial factor, especially considering that this is a forum post. ;) 

Personally, I think that a reward which isn’t blatant, but is amazing for positive variance, are the forum VIP challenges. You’re required at least bronze VIP for these, so hit it and you’re sorted xD 

Hello my friends.
I hope you are well.

This is the bonus when you reach bronze in vip stake, the more you go up in rank the more you will have big rewards.

it is for you rewards to be faithful and I find that it is very good and very easy until gold.

Good luck with my friends.

Don't aim for a star. It is not simply worth it. I personally have it on the grandfather site and I felt somewhat disappointed after seeing my bonuses. (You'll sweat a lot and have your BP pumping up if you try to force it because the rolls will pull your balance down constantly even after recovery.)