Salsa

Which wallet can be best for us??

Featured Comment

In my view,the coinbase wallet is best for a crypto user for store their currency...from the begining of my life in crypto world ,i like to use coinbase wallet because of some advantage..

1) it's safe and enough secure

2) easy to use and the convert system of currency pretty

3)you will received much token if you to invite friend..

4) the exchange system of coinbase enough easy and you can handle it without any danger..

3 minutes ago, Salsa said:

In my view,the coinbase wallet is best for a crypto user for store their currency...from the begining of my life in crypto world ,i like to use coinbase wallet because of some advantage..

4) the exchange system of coinbase enough easy and you can handle it without any danger..

That's right, from the coinbase we can earn more money by Learn about new currency offer, in this just watch videos and take quiz and earn. 

I use Coinomi to save the balance that I have, there is very safe it's just not able to carry out buying and selling activities directly only wallet, so I have to sell it to the market when I will withdraw.

If you live in my country we have trusted wallet to use u can exchange u can convert and very secure wallet all people here most used coins ph for playing currency

7 hours ago, dondie21 said:

If you live in my country we have trusted wallet to use u can exchange u can convert and very secure wallet all people here most used coins ph for playing currency

It's not about country dude....it's about what is easy for you..like trust wallets is difficult for me but it can be easy for you..so better let everyone choice what they want..by the way,thanks for giving invitation😌....enjoy this

I use Coinbase Wallet, because it is a very secure wallet, it is a good security wallet, you can invest with Coinbase wallet, I think Coinbase wallet would be best for us.

i used blockhain wallet also to store money from crypto gambling sites. then transfer to coins.ph to cashout thru banks and remittances. these are the two i trust most since i started online activities. 

On 4/4/2020 at 8:39 PM, Salsa said:

Yes coinbase wallets is pretty good for all crypto user as it easy to use...low fee of transaction plus you can easily convert your currency...also there has a chance to earn money from coinbase wallet😜

Just get those native wallets from blockchain sites for security (DOGE blockchain site offers a wallet for BTC and DOGE- simple to use and secure as much as how an actual DOGEcoin's integirty stands within the market). Sure, if anything suspicious happens on those wallets, you can be sure the the image if the coin itself would be tainted, which, by design, will be very unlikely to happen on the actual coins that you have itself.

for me the best wallet site ever is blockchain, the oldest and the safest place to store your coins, from day one till today i am using one single account without any problem, i did not even verified my account and still i am using without any problem.

I have heard so many people tout that tether is actually the best, because , one its an offline wallet so its hard to hack it, then 2 its actualy has security keys that are easy to remember and three if you lose your pass word then its good to you because you can actually recover your password, but thats according to what people say , I have never used it,  I think buying their key is a little bit high in price

I prefer to use coins wallet that provided by your country and supported by main bank in your country as well, just like what i'm using today coins.ph.

The best wallet for me is Coinbase Wallet, I use Coinbase Wallet, Coinbase Wallet is very good wallet, its security is very strong, I use Coinbase Wallet to keep crypto currency, you can use Coinbase Wallet to keep large amount of crypto currency, but  Hardware wallets would be great for those who have a lot of cryptocurrencies, but I prefer Coinbase Wallet.  I use it, it's my favorite wallet, no one can easily hack it, but you must have security in your wallet, I keep the top security of my wallet, so no one can easily hack my wallet, Coinbase Wallet may be the best for you,  You can use Coinbase Wallet,

Posted (edited)

There a lot of good wallets out there; trust, blockchain, coinbase. These are the best in terms of app, i guess. Yobit.net is a site that allows you to invest your cryptocoin and it also has a wallet. 

Edited by Baqee

There are many wallets to secure your amount and many of them can be said as trusted but I like the most, coinbase wallet, it is very popular and secure wallet. You can get information easily from other sources too. If you use this wallet, you will tolerate less amount in fees.

There are sites that act like wallets and gives you interest like freebitcoin.

They may be more risky than exchange wallets.

Nevertheless, having your own paper wallet is the best and most promising way to store your cryptocurrency.

There are lots of paper wallet sites that lets you store not only bitcoin but many other major altcoins.