Tutorial: Exchange currencies inside Stake

Featured Comment

I just tried to do this and worked. I exchanged my ETH to BTC inside the Stake interface using the 3rd party coinswitch service tab, without leaving Stake.

1st: Go to "Deposit", "Exchange", choose the coin you have and the coin you want. I have ETH and want BTC

214444412_Stake1.thumb.png.dbc2ef2ce41e931daa99b8a09740d1c3.png

2nd: "View Exchange Rate", and confirm you agree with that (if you want to know if the exchange rate is fair, check: https://coinmarketcap.com/ )

3rd: Once you accepted, you are presented with a deposit address. Copy this address.

416068045_Stake2.thumb.png.234fe0fbbb79ca79481cb25f94d45feb.png

-----------------------------

4th:  Open a new tab, go to Deposit/Withdraw choose ETH (or the coin you want to convert) and in the "withdraw address" choose the address given in the Step 3.

You will be sending directly from Stake to Coinswith, and coinswitch will send it back converted to Stake. All in 1 step.

748890087_Stake3.thumb.png.156ce92c047b88d8675ed01e5050fd8a.png

5th: Withdraw and wait. You can see the status of the exchange in the other tab (it takes 30 minutes).

1 hour ago, Xylber said:

I just tried to do this and worked. I exchanged my ETH to BTC inside the Stake interface using the 3rd party coinswitch service tab, without leaving Stake.

1st: Go to "Deposit", "Exchange", choose the coin you have and the coin you want. I have ETH and want BTC

214444412_Stake1.thumb.png.dbc2ef2ce41e931daa99b8a09740d1c3.png

2nd: "View Exchange Rate", and confirm you agree with that (if you want to know if the exchange rate is fair, check: https://coinmarketcap.com/ )

3rd: Once you accepted, you are presented with a deposit address. Copy this address.

416068045_Stake2.thumb.png.234fe0fbbb79ca79481cb25f94d45feb.png

-----------------------------

4th:  Open a new tab, go to Deposit/Withdraw choose ETH (or the coin you want to convert) and in the "withdraw address" choose the address given in the Step 3.

You will be sending directly from Stake to Coinswith, and coinswitch will send it back converted to Stake. All in 1 step.

748890087_Stake3.thumb.png.156ce92c047b88d8675ed01e5050fd8a.png

5th: Withdraw and wait. You can see the status of the exchange in the other tab (it takes 30 minutes).

THIS REALLY IS HELPFUL! THANKS A LOT!

- I took around 30 minutes to have my BTC on my account. I don't know about other coins.
- Yes, it has a minimum amount. Around 5/6 dollars.
- The fee was really low, around 1% comparing the price with Binance. If I had to withdraw to my eth wallet, send it to an exchange, exchagne to BTC, and withdraw from the exchange I would lost much more in transactions fees. Anyway, ALWAYS check the fee

Edited by Xylber

The fee amount looks promising, but the transaction time seems to be pretty long for me. Dinabot is still a considerable choice for those impatient ones while this can be a good choice for those who want to make sure that they are dealing only within Stake and not anywhere else. Sometimes, time is of the essence in some games because there ate certain events that only appear within a short duration; the second choice might not really be appealing to racers.