Ali saher

How many times you hit max payout on dimond poker.

Featured Comment

Hey friends,

Stake update diamond poker new version and know max payout on this game 50x multiplayer.this is very good and maybe so many players again attract to this game.i play this new version and try to hit max payout but I not hit just I hit max 3x payout.

You hit max payout on this game and how much rolls you play then you hit.

I play only diamonds when there are rollhunts that requires it, so far I only hit it once in 600 plus bets that I made. It's not that easy, and there are lots of 0.00x and 0.10x streaks that are absolutely terrifying if I play there for real.

The odds are sharply inclined over the mid-low payouts for this one as the max payout obviously has a low chance of occurrence. If you are hunting, I don't recommend the game because of the win chance. The game is much better on players who prefer to play their luck with not-so-high payouts yet flexible between 2x to 5x hits.

6 hours ago, Aiza824 said:

The odds are sharply inclined over the mid-low payouts for this one as the max payout obviously has a low chance of occurrence. If you are hunting, I don't recommend the game because of the win chance. The game is much better on players who prefer to play their luck with not-so-high payouts yet flexible between 2x to 5x hits.

Yes I think you're right this game not good for hunting big payout.i also play so many rolls but I not hit any good payout just max 3x multiplayer. Yes this is good if you play for 2x or 3x multiplayer with big amount.

I have never hit 50x, I think the odds are terrible and why anyone would even play diamonds when they can play keno with wayy better odds of hitting. Kinda suprising. 

i tried only once till now, for 150 rolls maybe and didnt got a single 50x hit so you can imagine how hard it is to get 50x at diamond, then why not limbo or dice, i think i will not play this game as i play other games, maybe sometimes for fun only but not for profit purpose.

That's what I was thinking about this morning when I was giving it a few rolls. I played for about 20 min on auto bet and it didnt hit 150x one time. I was like eth is going on. I do like the new layout and better payout but damn this game is super hard. Will not be playing that one much.

2 times until now each time just on 32k sats bet. Anyway very much annoying this game. I don't know why I am still playing it for like 2-3 days. Lost in a row a lot. A game where you have 35% chance of winning more than your bet is wrong. Definetly wrong

I miss so much the previous diamond game, good for waggering also with good wins in a row sometimes.

On 4/5/2020 at 11:59 PM, sahil777 said:

i tried only once till now, for 150 rolls maybe and didnt got a single 50x hit so you can imagine how hard it is to get 50x at diamond, then why not limbo or dice, i think i will not play this game as i play other games, maybe sometimes for fun only but not for profit purpose.

Yes I think you say right on this game hit 50x multiplayer very hard I think if you try 50x multiplayer on dice or limbo you easily hit within few rolls. I think now this game more hard then old game.

Currently playing diamonds poker like crazy because of the VIP battle and I hit the maximum payout of 50x 5 times so far in around 10.000 bets. I think the chance to hit the max payout compared to other games is too low though in my opinion. Maybe they will adjust that again in the future, who knows.

So far I hit it 50x payout and I will tell you what was happens 

Well I played with 200k sat. Going loss and loss, lefted some 10k sat.

After 1.2k bets it's finally hit it

I ain't got any profit but love to try Dainmond poker game !

Since making the payment changes for this game, I’ve reached the maximum payout three times.
This 50x is really a very difficult combination to come out. But I already managed to get there.
They all worked well because I was betting big.

I never got it yet since I tried it until to those occasional periods that I was playing this on my sessions and I believe it is not because that I am playing that much but because the chance is just too low.

Greetings friends I also think that this new version of the diamond game is more difficult to hit a good hit or just to make profic, I personally do not play much, but I have managed to hit several 50x but only when I play in the challenge of tg

Posted (edited)

im tired hit 50x , i think that a very low chance of winning..

Edited by coinph