automatic

We need healthy foods

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

Look! I made a recipe for my family. we really needs healthy foods to boost our immune system against diseases especially during this pandemic virus situation going on in the world. just a dessert full of nutritional benefits and i hope you too love it.

Squash Maja, for all know Squash is a good source of vitamins like calcium, Iron, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, vit.A , vit. C  among others.

If you wanna try? i 'm sure you'll love it.  good for  family of 6 

forum.PNG

IMG_20200403_092243.jpg

IMG_20200403_092255.jpg

Edited by automatic

Really ? squash in a snack form ? Looks delicious, and healthy of course. It's really good to be creative and not just saying that you need to eat if even if you dont like veggies. Anyway, it's really a good way to encourage people to eat nutritious food especially those kids who focuses more on the taste more than the content.

1 minute ago, evet said:

Really ? squash in a snack form ? Looks delicious, and healthy of course. It's really good to be creative and not just saying that you need to eat if even if you dont like veggies. Anyway, it's really a good way to encourage people to eat nutritious food especially those kids who focuses more on the taste more than the content.

i have many lots of time these days so cooking and preparing foods are my past  time aside from staking . je je je

11 hours ago, automatic said:

i have many lots of time these days so cooking and preparing foods are my past  time aside from staking . je je je

Damn, I became very hungry and wanted to eat it after seeing it, I would tell my mother to make it hopefully she wanted so that she could enjoy very good food. but that I never made it I hope he can, thank you for sharing recipes.

1 hour ago, reebox said:

Damn, I became very hungry and wanted to eat it after seeing it, I would tell my mother to make it hopefully she wanted so that she could enjoy very good food. but that I never made it I hope he can, thank you for sharing recipes.

Thank you for appreciating. This is just easy to prepare.

Hello, now we need to eat nutritious food, now Corona is having a huge impact all over the world, now we need to cook all kinds of food well, which will be good for our health.

This recipe is similar to mine. I use cassava or sweet potatoes. Squash is definetly a pair for those ingredients. Gotta try it on Wednesday at it is the schedule of my community for market day during this lockdown. If you want it to be ice cream like you can remove the cornstarch and put cream. I love your recipe sis!.

35 minutes ago, j240 said:

This recipe is similar to mine. I use cassava or sweet potatoes. Squash is definetly a pair for those ingredients. Gotta try it on Wednesday at it is the schedule of my community for market day during this lockdown. If you want it to be ice cream like you can remove the cornstarch and put cream. I love your recipe sis!.

maybe you can share some recipies i'm very willing to discover and explore of  cooking  some foods. but  omg  gain weight comes

Wow that is very nice and beautiful I  receipie i will try it and see how sweet it will be we really need it most especially the erldly to boost immune as u said and to boost our brain if it possible 

6 hours ago, vikkiwinner said:

did u made with your own hand , or purchased from food stall😀

noooo. that is my home made recipe. I used to prepare desserts in my leisure time.  

Very cool squash idea. My mother occasionally cooks it. But we have a sign that we would not become infected with something and be immune. Just eating a couple of cloves of garlic every morning, it helps a lot.

8 hours ago, hellm1ng said:

Very cool squash idea. My mother occasionally cooks it. But we have a sign that we would not become infected with something and be immune. Just eating a couple of cloves of garlic every morning, it helps a lot.

oh garlic? you gave me an idea, thanks i will add more garlic on dishes. can it be eaten raw?

This food seems really delicious if we keep eating foods full of sugars and fats we will gain a lot of weight and it does not seem that it will end soon soon.