dondie21

Attitude /manners

Featured Comment

On 4/5/2020 at 10:49 PM, dondie21 said:

In my playing stake here i was notice that  if someone get a big hits or avip member mostly was a bad attitudelike feeling richkids for me guys if u dont want give tips or coins to someone to see u to beg much better keep ur mouth make speak bad because someday u realize that the person u made it before then doing to u ..do u feel what it feels before... all people start it to poor that what u said..or a small beginner always pug it in ur mind before it make it to be on top much better to be nice to everyone♥️♥️

I agree they thought if they win big they are above in everyone. Attitude comes first.

everyone here has different qualities some are generous and some are not, and I myself never expected more to get a tip or rain from someone else because the victory was for him and he was free to choose.  I usually tip right away because of this

I always share with my friends and to some random people at chat while I win good amount. But I don't tip to get back. No one should insult other at chat and people shouldn't beg also. It's gambling. Anyone can make miracle here with luck. So don't disrespect those gamblers who plays with their own money. No matter it's big or small amount.

There are some players in stake who aren't friendly enough to some of the new members. Sad, but true. Good thing I meet those people who are friendly enough and guided me all through out my way to become vip.

Also, we wanted to play in a friendly gambling community and we all came from being a newbie. Whenever i see such newbie I never become rude to them because I knew the feeling of being out of place.

Moderators usually do their job eagerly about these kinds of people but most of the time they will just tell you to brush it off. You can use ignore function on them after all if you don't want to hear about them.

Hello, 

I'm agree with vijay, I broke rules a lot of times when I was noob, I did wrong things. Now I'm experimented so I've a different feeling with Stake, and with others players. I remember I was happy to win 0.0015 BTC, it was crazy. At the moment, 0.0015 it's quite low amount for me.

VIPs most likely never feel rich, VIP means you put a lot of money in it and you probably don't have the money you reached vip with. So I have to disagree with your "rich kids" statement.