dondie21

Rainbot favoritism??

Featured Comment

Hello dondie21,
When I saw your post I was remember my newbie life in stake. I was reach in stake with no reefer and no friend and I don't even know what was crypto gambling before :D . I just muted recently 1 time I got much thanks to rainbot and MOD tell me don't thank to rainbot, than I was trying to pm to thanks rainbot :D . 
And I'm also did't recieve rain for whold month when I nearly to reach bronze vip. Last month was happened again about 20days nearly to reach gold vip. That's will happen when you make some mistake or you was in active in chat or didn't wager enought to recieve rain I think. You shoud not complain about it and continute wager and stay active i n chat you will got form it :D .

On 4/7/2020 at 11:46 AM, Dustys22 said:

Technically rainbot is a bot so it can't be biased. But Mods yes they are biased towards some of users. Machine never favouritism but humans do.

As Rainbot (as you say & I agree)  a Bot, it can only operate in the parameters set by whoever has access and permissions to bot setting.

Bot doesn't have a mind of its own & therefore needs to be instructed on exactly what it is required to do.

To blame the Bot on bias or non-bias is a bit like blaming your washing machine for not polishing and shining your shoes.  But there is/are human(s) somewhere who instruct the Bot on how to behave, frequency of drops & amount be rained.

It goes without saying that it can also be instructed to include or prevent any individuals from rain !!

So Please ADMIN - SUPPORT - MODERATORS Don't patronise us with the random bot theory, a lot of us use bots and know how they work

&

If you don't want people complaining about not receiving rain.. INSTRUCT THE BOT TO BE LESS DISCRIMINATE..  instead of undermining people who have a legitimate right to be asking if they think something is amiss. 

When people join a club, they are entitled to ALL the benefits that arise from membership pertaining to his/her membership level.

REMEMBER MODERATORS...  Complaining about not receiving is not and should never be, construed or interpreted as Begging, Passive Begging or any other sort of begging.

is it possible that you are not actively chatting in the chatroom or lacking in doing wagered, as far as I know if this situation is reached you should at least get rain. I don't know if chatting with Rainbot will help, but support should be able to help.

Rainbot is totally random to everyone, there is no favoritism of it :D . actually i never hoping some for rainbot. to be honest i'd better hoping for rain from other users rather than rainbot

is it possible that you are not actively chatting in the chatroom or lacking in doing wagered, as far as I know if this situation is reached you should at least get rain. I don't know if chatting with Rainbot will help, but support should be able to help.

Rainbot is a bot. It doesn't choose what it wants to choose through coercion. There couldn't even be aperson behind that bot (like how hui and other mods control other bots like ModBot). Stay often and active on chat and you will have one for sure.

The rainbot is random, it changes it's priority based players wager and chatting records. I wonder why you are trying to pm rainbot, it won't reply to you since it's only a bot. I just want to remind you to not complain about rain on chat because they consider it as begging, so be careful. Just actively wager and chat then you'll get on the priority list of rainbot. 

I believe there are requirements for you to be able to received some rains from bot. Spaing chat wasn't helpful at all. Try to increase your wager activity and just do not spam chats just to get some rains. If you can noticed therr are users who got some even if they don't chat well in chatroom. 

I m also thinking some she is doing, yesterday a person called thefinalizer rained so much, but i never got one i thought i was banned for getting it... what are rules for them, but also i saw a reply here stake is not charity center😂 so i should deposit more

Hello,

Rainbot is a bot, so he can't do favouritism. Some users are not eligible due to their chat. Spamming 'gg' 'lol' 'gl' everyday every single message might disqualify you. (it's my opinion). Eddie says : in order to catch rain, you must post messages with good quality.

How can Rainbot be favoritistic if he's only a bot and nothing else? Like come on, at least be a constant player or a chatter on stake and when you'll get it, you'll definitely change your mind, P.S. you didn't answer Faris' question :D .