Stake Forum
skillex

I hate Internet Cafe's

Featured Comment

Hello guys, have you tried to play stake also on iternet shops? ,Maybe we have different kinds of customer player here in our country philippines but mostly the customers are kids or teenagers right? ,One afternoon I played stake in my free time and the shop is so crowded that no any available unit anyomore but I still got mine. And so i play stake, I play mines at that time, when suddenly when i try to watch my back the boys are making fun of me and even girls, I dont know if I have made something wrong so i ask my friend what was it and she whispers that Im that weird playing that mines game like a 3 year old kid they said xD. haha. Well i just tell them that .''So what!" i make a lot of money from this and so do you? '' they suddenly keep quiet and leave haha..

On 12/16/2017 at 9:29 AM, skillex said:

Hello guys, have you tried to play stake also on iternet shops? ,Maybe we have different kinds of customer player here in our country philippines but mostly the customers are kids or teenagers right? ,One afternoon I played stake in my free time and the shop is so crowded that no any available unit anyomore but I still got mine. And so i play stake, I play mines at that time, when suddenly when i try to watch my back the boys are making fun of me and even girls, I dont know if I have made something wrong so i ask my friend what was it and she whispers that Im that weird playing that mines game like a 3 year old kid they said xD. haha. Well i just tell them that .''So what!" i make a lot of money from this and so do you? '' they suddenly keep quiet and leave haha..

lol. I know right. I could just imagine they are playing with all these custom characters then you are playing clicking on your computer, but yeah what the, you are making moneyyyyyyyyyyy :)

On 16.12.2017 at 2:29 AM, skillex said:

If I had something to drink in my mouth, I'd probably spit it against my screen xD!

No.. I dunno if here are any Internetcafés around.. everyone got internet here. But I would prefer playing at home where I can focus.

Why did the kids say said? If they're old enough.. the next time give them your ref? :D

Currently stopped visitng internet cafe from over past 6 years and most of the cafes will close since the pay hour rate is bad also the internet charges for monthly is less and including on mobiles. In these days laptops are coming to beat any game for kids.

In our Country most of the Internet shops uses old CPU's so it is waste of time.

18 hours ago, xtinepink said:

lol. I know right. I could just imagine they are playing with all these custom characters then you are playing clicking on your computer, but yeah what the, you are making moneyyyyyyyyyyy :)

yeah very true sissy ;) , they are just lucky they dont have time to worry about finding for money, all they are thinking is fun xD 

3 hours ago, Han2x said:

Money need to be private. Cafe for sure not safe to transact involving money. If can't help it then just look for trusted cafe. I don't know if it exist. :)

Can forgive! But for sure they know what they are doing. Hacking need knowledge and you need to know what you are doing. :)

They know that it's a crime but they choose to do it for they know they can get away with it. They have the talent to make that easy money by hacking. 

what I mean is forgive those people who watch and laugh at you while you play , clicking mines...not the hackers