dondie21

Fun Race (play For Cause)

Featured Comment

I think we are all here was busy to play maybe we can give a little here to help some people infected of covid 19 why to try to make a fun race play for a cause to help a different country help each other here  in stake

Actually a good idea, but I guess this isnt the right place for that. There are lots of foundations for donations and such. The thought is good though. Thanks for the good intention.

I know i just say here to open that we have a big problems and to opened mind that sometime we can see the surrounding and be aware to concern each other to be as one purpose for a cause

I think we all know about our around poor people's so this is good if we help our close poor people because we know about these people need our help. In stake we not know how is poor and need help.

14 hours ago, evet said:

Actually a good idea, but I guess this isnt the right place for that. There are lots of foundations for donations and such. The thought is good though. Thanks for the good intention.

Its isn't right place may be you're right. But if we can help each others from this place why not? we need fast action to fight this virus together.

May be if stake have donation button it will be better. If we have little money we can donate from this site to help the world, but its just my opinion.

Stay health everyone...

Stake always try their best to donate money to many charities, and they also had a plan to donate to WHO. But the race plan is kinda cringe lol. No one would like to race like that as the prizes will get donated. But Stake can come up with a community fundraiser. Any Staker who'd like to donate will donate to it and it will be given to the needy or to WHO.

Dark humor. Isn't it ironic that we want to help other people from being poor and oppressed by this pandemic yet we can't help ourselves on being uniquely poor by losing a lot on this site? Aren't we supposed to help ourselves first? 😂

But yes this is a good initiative that Stake should do one of these days. It will surely boost morale of people to bet more on the site indirectly.

nice idea but there are more needy people whom are suffering with hunger because they are jobless during this world wide lockdown, victim of covid are taken care by governments, we dont need to focus them, but the more needy people whom stuck in their homes with no money and food.

They can put an ad on the site for a short time and all ad money goes to charity only for a short time and would be on a separate page PEOPLE have to click on to watch so it doesnt interrupt people who dont want to this will be beneficial for them for doing a good cause and they dont have to take anything out of their pockets.

Stake and the community itself has already been doing this in a part of this Forum. While this is a good idea, it really doesn't make sense for me to re-create this if there's already an active campaign for us to help others.

I saw that stake donates thousound dollars to humanity charitys they are nice .! They should take 0.25% of our bets to donate to people who need ex in africa or somewhere else