seanwattson

Seeds and Repetition

Featured Comment

Hello all. Thought I would share a little with you. I am a very stubborn and hard headed person. So when first started here I played with same strat forever. Prob only until gold did I start to try different things. I still haven't played baccarat if that tells you anything!

So what I wanted to share or really ask and get different perspectives is what correlation does repetition and seed have in common? Have you noticed any and what have you done for it to work in your advantage?

Lastly, I will give an example and then hopefully we can dissect this together. So, if you put you target on dice at at 12x. And roll about 20 times you may get a hit and u may not. All of a sudden switch it to under/over depending on which side you started on. Did it hit? If not switch back over and roll a few more times and switch back. Getting closer huh?! You will soon start seeing the dice getting closer to the target! If you keep doing that for too long though you will see your seed start giving up and you won't be able to hit it much anymore. Some people decide to switch their seed here, some people switch strat, lastly some switch games!

Tell me has this happened to you? What strat do you use that this exemplifies? I would love to read some of your responses! Thanks and stay green!

Yes i agree for what you saying and for me if u really want to win u need to changea seed and find hood start is free to try any seeda and profit

I am currently on a seed stating “🖕🏻Give high multiplier🖕🏻“ and it is going perfectly well for me. I have been rotating seeds before and I just kept losing, but this one had won a lot of important bets for me

I mostly start my game with mines and always I play 1st 3,4 bets very risky so many times I just lost my all balance in 2,3 bets because I use max bet amount on 1st 1,2 bets. And always I start my game same strategy.

Posted (edited)

Always take the dice as if you are flipping heads and tails with fair results (Bernoulli Process in math) where the payout is the only significant factor of its bias. To make things simpler, let's just put everything in symmetry at 50% win rate (1.98x) and assume that you cannot predict anything on the next rolls.

Now, let's do a ton of dice rolls with a simulation and use your instincts of switching side for the first 200 rolls. The blue side means you switch to "roll under" and red side mesns you switch to "roll over".  Write it down before you click on the link. (Example, R B B R B B R R B R B R R B...)

Simulation link (courtesy of Wikipedia): https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Lawoflargenumbersanimation2.gif

If you adhere to what you though you observed from time to time until before the board gets filled up, how many times were you correct about your guesses? Isn't it fascinating that the number of your correct guesses were never away from 50% if you divide it by 200? It may probably +/- 5% from the count but it is close to 50%. Now, the simulation has two parts. Do the same thing on the second one for another 200 rolls and add your previous correct number of guesses to your correct number of guesses on the second. Divide it by 200. You'll see that you are now even closer to 50% this time. 😁

Wrapping this up, it doesn't matter if you are right about your instincts on the next 20-30 rolls or set of rolls or flip the sides more often than not. The game is simply unpredictable and whatever you say will never happen as you please all the time. 😊

Edited by Aiza824

This is a perception I think. For me, I DO NOT change sides when hunting for a multiplier higher than 6x until it actually hits. And if it hits, I change sides as I tend to think that it will go the other side. From experience I saw that you generally hit the other end when you're hunting and if you switch at that point, it would hit on the end you're playing since the start. And seed also matter. I mostly wager at 1.01x and when I get a long loss streak in this, I change the seed and try again. Switching games is not common for me as I play less time with the aim to maximize profit. So my sessions are not quite long. I mostly rely on luck while gambling as I think these perceptions are just gonna eat up my mind and stereotype myself. xD 

i only noticed one thing about seed, that if you are playing with one seed for long time i mean for thousands of rolls, at one point that seed stop going to work anymore, games have their own pattern if you are getting hits so often at one point it will start reverse rolling and thats the point where you have to change your seed, i am not saying you will start getting after chaging your seed, but it will be helpfull and your red streak will end soon.

i imagined it like this 

seed 1 = W.W.W.L.L.W.W.W.W.L.L.L.L. now change seed L.W.L.L.W.W.W.L.L.L.L.W

i mean something like that, but if you kept playing with the same seed, red streak can be way longer.

I often reset the seed every time I play, maybe around 200 to 500 roll I will reset the seed or also when the game I did didn't hit immediately so resetting the seed is the most effective way

Seed has nothing to do with the results the algorithm just has ups and downs and maybe longer downs then ups because of the edge that edge of 1% seems insignificant but over a 1000 rolls it adds up just think how does stake stay profitable if they were always losing? They wouldnt the edge is the reason for those long downs and if your lucky the ups stay for a while but eventually go away

I always change the seeds just for psychological reasons. But regardless of that, the seeds exchanged or not can repeat the same results.
However, I don't have an exact roll number to change. Sometimes I switch with just 10 rolls. It depends a lot on my patience during the plays.

I don't see any difference in changing the seed, sometimes it starts to happen that I don't want to leave any green easily, my game change ends up resolving and getting it right again, but when I change seed I don't see a difference, it always remains complicated, so I think that changing the game makes more difference than changing the seed.

Take it as if from the 50.00 number mark, each side (left and right) is a mirror of the other- each side also mirrors the exact value (although in a diverging direction). Whatever chance that you have that a target might appear on one side might also occur on the other side, with the chance doubly increased if you are thinking that way, but in the long run, if those side-flipping results have been laid out, it will still go close to its original winning chance rate.

In short, it will not matter if you stay on one side or flip one over the other every roll.

Changing your seed (or keeping it) does absolutely nothing since games are atomically generated. It's all luck/superstition. If a certain seed gives you one outcome instead of another, that's by virtue of its inherent randomness and not because your decision caused a specific event to happen.

I actually did not get what you said there, can we understand what you said kindly it probaly is what am looking for to get the dice game straight, am still making some erros here and there and they are costing me a lot , hey hope you will explain what is up kindly thank you and be bless bro, I really do appreciate your input on this one, you talked of something I dint get