Jump to content

Hopefully Good Times Ahead for Ethereum


Featured Comment

Ethereum had a good spike today of almost 13.5% and went to cross $160. Currently it's trading at 162.67 USD. The future major upgrade for Ethereum known as Ethereum 2.0 has been in talks for some days as founder Vitalik Buterin is hyping ETH 2.0 quite a bit. ETH will finally be a deflationary currency. These are great news for ETH and has affected the price. I hope to see more surge in the future and expect it to cross $200 in about a month.

 

P.S: This is not investment advice. But I hold ETH mainly rather than BTC.

Link to post
Share on other sites

As  we know bitcoin price influence another crypto currency and nowadays bitcoin price start going up so it's basically eth price will be go up too...and surely if this month bit coin hit 8k then eth will surely hit 200usd this month...it's my own prediction... What do you think??

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, caveman2528 said:

hope to cross eth 220$ within 4 days 

I see the signs lol. I hope too.

8 hours ago, vikkiwinner said:

its a fake pump , it will go up but , it will come down soon , note it down 🤔

Fake pump huh? Well, it's working for me. Already crossed $170 and still going on. I think this was a good pump with good reasons. Let's see.

23 minutes ago, Salsa said:

As  we know bitcoin price influence another crypto currency and nowadays bitcoin price start going up so it's basically eth price will be go up too...and surely if this month bit coin hit 8k then eth will surely hit 200usd this month...it's my own prediction... What do you think??

I agree that BTC movement affects crypto because of the BTC pairs in many exchanges. But the coins sometimes move on their own based on good and bad news. The ETH 2.0 buzz has really taken Ethereum up now. I hope to see a surge like last few months. It will be good for me also. 😄

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep people were going crazy about the movement of eth having a good pump. They even talked about it for hours in the sister site's chat room. Lots were trading and getting good profits. I was holding some too so it was all good. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

All the future of those altcoins including ETH are inevitably tied to BTC. We all know the credibility of this statement has been long proven since cryptocurrency trading began booming. If ever there are coins who actually rise up while the father of all cryptos drops, 99% of the time it is just being caused by a pump-and-dump scheme and almost never an improvement. Aftera all, the other coin markets are just circulating with the same faces that other coin holders have.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, evet said:

Yep people were going crazy about the movement of eth having a good pump. They even talked about it for hours in the sister site's chat room. Lots were trading and getting good profits. I was holding some too so it was all good. 

Good for you man. As I said, 99% of my portfolio is in ETH as I like the technology and play Ethereum based games. So ETH going up means a lot to me.

52 minutes ago, Ali saher said:

Last few days eth and other crypto currency price increase but I not think price increase like eth 200 USD maybe eth price hit 170 USD or 180 USD but again next 2 week go down like 140 USD .

Ah, okay. Maybe there would be a plunge as I heard some traders already started selling since the $165 level. I don't mind because most of my ETH buys were from the 132-137 USD level.

43 minutes ago, Aiza824 said:

All the future of those altcoins including ETH are inevitably tied to BTC. We all know the credibility of this statement has been long proven since cryptocurrency trading began booming. If ever there are coins who actually rise up while the father of all cryptos drops, 99% of the time it is just being caused by a pump-and-dump scheme and almost never an improvement. Aftera all, the other coin markets are just circulating with the same faces that other coin holders have.

I would not deny the influence of bitcoin here. But good news and adoption CAN increase the value of a particular coin, even bitcoin. ETH was trading around 0.02 level and it's now at 0.022 level. Some months ago it was at 0.028 almost. The coins can rise up without bitcoins movement. But most of the times it comes down too. Then we can tell that it was a pump-dump activity. As long as ETH stays strong, I think it will be a good season for ETH holders. 🤞

Link to post
Share on other sites

i also posted a topic today about ethereum current scenario and i am agree with you, i can see a really nice price surge in coming days, its getting strong day by day, also the bitcoin halving next month can make big impact on ethereum as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...