Stake Forum
anjelicka

finding answers

Featured Comment

@skillex im not google but I can answer your questions. and for your info , google doesn't have a brain that can process and think answers to your questions!

@skillex im not google but I can answer your questions. and for your info , google doesn't have a brain that can process and think answers to your questions! 

@Han2x WHY don't you ask me a question , to know the answer.

@irazta thank you for that question, im anjelicka im intelligent , im God fearing and im thankful because God gave me a intelligent mind to answers all your questions. and I have a question too, are you interested with me?

@skillex im not google but I can answer your questions. and for your info , google doesn't have a brain that can process and think answers to your questions! 

@irazta thank you for that question, im anjelicka im intelligent , im God fearing and im thankful because God gave me a intelligent mind to answers all your questions. and I have a question too, are you interested with me?

My question is who created first? Chicken or egg?

19 hours ago, anjelicka said:

@skillex im not google but I can answer your questions. and for your info , google doesn't have a brain that can process and think answers to your questions!

spam?

8 hours ago, wilberthh said:

Hi, my question is, how to gamble and never lose? please sir I need it so much. Also another question, how to get 1 btc from 100 satoshis?

Great question, I am also overwhelmed with questions like how to win and not lose. The question is, but there is no answerxD

8 hours ago, wilberthh said:

Hi, my question is, how to gamble and never lose? please sir I need it so much. Also another question, how to get 1 btc from 100 satoshis?

I wonder whether he can still manage to answer all our questions xD

Maybe we just gotta check or type the command " unconfirmed question! " here and the chatbot reply is so many pending lol :D

Edited by skillex