Litecoin growing better.

Featured Comment

hey guyz.

its very nice to see litecoin growing very fine now, currently trading at $47 gain 9% in one day which is pretty well, litecoin broken above a consolidation pattern that it was trading within for the past 3 weeks, i can see next target $50 in few days and thats the next resistance level and if its break $50 level then we can see $62 in few days, but ofcourse it depends on bitcoin price as well.

Yup, along with other cryptos as of this time. This is a good pump actually. But we'll be waiting for more I think. On the other hand, no one can predict if another dump will come. Very volatile, these currencies . But it's how we earn through easily buying and selling, from the volatility of the price. 

13 hours ago, sahil777 said:

hey guyz.

its very nice to see litecoin growing very fine now, currently trading at $47 gain 9% in one day which is pretty well, litecoin broken above a consolidation pattern that it was trading within for the past 3 weeks, i can see next target $50 in few days and thats the next resistance level and if its break $50 level then we can see $62 in few days, but ofcourse it depends on bitcoin price as well.

It can go down too bro as you said litecoin price related with bitcoin....a lot of people discuss that bitcoin will fall again 45% than now and might hit 5k because stock market still down then how can we predicted litecoin grow up more....litecoin price now 45$  and as you say if it hit 50$ then surely it's a good growing but if bitcoin fall then it's bad luck for us

13 hours ago, evet said:

Yup, along with other cryptos as of this time. This is a good pump actually. But we'll be waiting for more I think. On the other hand, no one can predict if another dump will come. Very volatile, these currencies . But it's how we earn through easily buying and selling, from the volatility of the price. 

The expert investors can predicted the price pump and dump so should not we follow their advice??? They face this circumstances many time ofcourse

Posted (edited)

Hello, I think Litecoin is going to be great, Litecoin is a good  coin, I like Litecoin after Bitcoin, but now the pandemic is going on in the world, so now all the currency prices have dropped.

Edited by Ajel