Sign in to follow this  
marcos225

What will stake suprise us with?

Featured Comment

Eddie hinted that since their was no $25 for all raffle owners they would make up for it at a later time what do you think it would be? I hope for a similar reload like the 10 minutes but an hourly would be cool too.

Its a Good idea its a new yo hear that eddie give 25 if u not lucky in raffle... if eddie doing bring a nice crypto as relod bonus lot filipino people like me was it a big help for my country to earn or to ha e moeny to buy foods because the quaranties here was extended till end of month😔😔

Stake give so many times surprise us. Few days before stake give 10 minutes reload this is a surprise for me . Maybe in this month again stake give us some surprise. Because stake owner always try to all players happy on stake.

10 hours ago, dondie21 said:

Its a Good idea its a new yo hear that eddie give 25 if u not lucky in raffle... if eddie doing bring a nice crypto as relod bonus lot filipino people like me was it a big help for my country to earn or to ha e moeny to buy foods because the quaranties here was extended till end of month😔😔

Realize that the 10-minute reload will nit even make $1 (P49) unless you stay vigilant within the whole 24 hours. Also, if you are solely relying on this site to gain provisions for our lockdown status, you have issues. Just saying. 😕

i would like to see 10 minute reload again :) that was awesome man the greatest fun ever at stake, but you dont know eddie the surprize can take time, maybe he will give us at next monthly, or maybe with new game release as we all know new slot is coming very soon now.

Another recharge every 10 minutes would be perfect, I really liked this type of recharge because we can keep playing more often, but as you said about 1 hour it would also be interesting, I thought that this Easter week would have something similar, but I I was wrong.

That would be great if they will give another reload of 10 minute again so we can play more often. An easter bonus this month with reloads is what I am expecting. And honestly, ive enjoyed claiming because sometimes i make it to mini wd. So whatever they will give this month, it is such a priviledge.

i wouldbe happy if 10minutes reload again..its help us and also we help to stay at home because where just busy for claiming i love it

On 4/8/2020 at 2:26 AM, marcos225 said:

Eddie hinted that since their was no $25 for all raffle owners they would make up for it at a later time what do you think it would be? I hope for a similar reload like the 10 minutes but an hourly would be cool too.

Yes hourly reload better then 10 minutes reload because not everyone use stake whole day mostly people just give some time to game. So they not claim every 10 minutes.

I am bronze level newbie. I enjoyed the 10 min reload. Kept people on stake for longer for very little outlay from them.  I can't see many gamblers hoarding this relatively small amount without returning it back to them.  

I will really like the claim once a day, it will make the total reload collected more and more and once the same as the total of one day. I am also very thankful because I have been given many prizes such as reloading which makes it as a balance to play and get profit.