Sign in to follow this  
dondie21

Telegram whos allowing to kick or terminated?

Featured Comment

This is on my baseS on my experience they was kicked me without any warning that remind me is very wrong that ur manners is mirroring what that u do...and u know as a support before u kick the member if she have a violation and u are a concern support u will do personal message that u give warning and if she do in 2nd time around u can message it again to give last warning...thats the good way u can do..But the thing sU doing to me kicked me as without any warning and u  just said me im always doing that violation that what u saidu kicked me so easy... u didnt asking me warning even onetime...Anywayu know if u deserve as support there ...and hope this case didnt repeated to u..

I not understand what you mean this topic which telegram group remove you . You talk about stake Chanel or you talk about other telegram group . If you clear your questions then I think you get ans to your questions.

Im sorry i mean.  Stake telegram i was  really  complain for being kicked me there without anywarning that support obligation... and i know the rules of support before terminated it. Support kicked me without any warning and  for me what did i feel doing it to me... stake is very nice game but some support or handler of stake make doing a bad comment

9 minutes ago, dondie21 said:

Im sorry i mean.  Stake telegram i was  really  complain for being kicked me there without anywarning that support obligation... and i know the rules of support before terminated it. Support kicked me without any warning and  for me what did i feel doing it to me... stake is very nice game but some support or handler of stake make doing a bad comment

I think stake support not terminate anyone without reason maybe you do something against the rules that's why this hsppen. I think you contact support team they must satisfy you about this issue.

I don't think they kick anyone I can't talk in the telegram if you mean chat yes they will ban you if you go against the rules but telegram is only for claiming bonuses/updates for vips

Support will not boot you out there with baseless judgements. They must have been seeing you repeating the same offense again and again (give the benefit of the doubt that they are not nudging you because they are letting it pass) so they decided to do it.

I don't understand the meaning of the telegram group, which I know is stake has a telegram channel and for the telegram group myself I don't know about it at all, but it looks like the official telegram group is not for all players.