Stake continue 5days reload as monthly bonus this month

Featured Comment

Hey friends,

We all received last 2 months monthly bonus as a 5days reload. Some player happy with this reload but some player want one time bonus. I think stake give us again a reload on monthly bonus .

You think stake continue 5days reload monthly bonus or you think this month stake give one time bonus .

11 minutes ago, sahil777 said:

no one time bonus, we only want to see 5 day reload again, and it will be more fun if that 5 day reload will be given as 10 minute reload, thats more fun than any other thing, we can roll all day and night.

I think 10 minutes reload very hard and not everyone give so much time for claiming reload after every 10 minutes. And if stake give 10 minutes reload then must divided your basic amount 40 and I think you received very low amount for claim.

bonus or free money given by stake i would be thankfull. its ok if its one time coupon or 5days reload or even 10mins reload. but i think giving 10mins reload again makes the website lag again because to many alts or players redeeming the 10mins reload.  over all free money is easy money 😁🤑🤑🤑

22 hours ago, Ali saher said:

I think 10 minutes reload very hard and not everyone give so much time for claiming reload after every 10 minutes. And if stake give 10 minutes reload then must divided your basic amount 40 and I think you received very low amount for claim.

Actually i hate this. Because it make me spend a lot of time for catch enough coin per day. Actually i think one time reload per day is better than a lot of claim, i hate google captcha so much.

On 4/8/2020 at 1:58 PM, Ali saher said:

Hey friends,

We all received last 2 months monthly bonus as a 5days reload. Some player happy with this reload but some player want one time bonus. I think stake give us again a reload on monthly bonus .

You think stake continue 5days reload monthly bonus or you think this month stake give one time bonus .

I think Stake has been doing the 5 day reload for strictly advertising purposes as it's one of the perks VIP members get.  The VIP players that already get a hourly reload bonus instead get a lump sum per usual.

Plus another reason they might do the reload instead of a lump sum for many players might be the fact that many players that get there bonus in a lump sum and end up immediately losing it will then complain and say Stake is rigged and all that nonsense.