Dewagumay

How to produce in this forum?

Featured Comment

Forum here in stake was nice i think even me here was newbut we ate hve a different purpose why forum use ... so why u want tk be here in forum?? U want to open ur needed answers queztion or u want earn xojns here or uwant stake recieve a bonus alert?? What the pjrpose of ?

i dont understand your exact question, but i think you wants to ask how to earn from this forum right ?

so you just have to reach 50 posts ist then your pay per post reward will start, after that you have to post new topic or post comments in existed topics in paid sections for earning some reward, but you have to follow the rules, to read rules you have to click on guides.

thank you very much for the explanation, I will study in this forum. thanks ...

sorry if I'm wrong because I heard from several people about the Stake forum.

good. I understand. thank you very much ..

On 4/8/2020 at 11:59 PM, Dewagumay said:

I newbie this forum...

I hope someone answers this question. beforehand thank you very much ...

Hey don't make a post like this..it's look like you have come here to earn money not focus the forum....when you register here,you got a message from moderator and their everything is below about this forum..you should read that goodly..

In this forum some people come for only earning money that is called spammer and finally they banned. If you are come here for this reason, this stake is not for you. Remember this.

On 4/8/2020 at 7:06 PM, sahil777 said:

i dont understand your exact question, but i think you wants to ask how to earn from this forum right ?

so you just have to reach 50 posts ist then your pay per post reward will start, after that you have to post new topic or post comments in existed topics in paid sections for earning some reward, but you have to follow the rules, to read rules you have to click on guides.

I guess this is the perfect explanation. I'm also still new here and yet to complete my 50 posts yet.