Your biggest achievement with your gambling profit?

Featured Comment

Gambling is a circle of winning and losing. Sometimes we win big from small start and the smart thing is to do withdraw on right time. Then cash out it to real money. Though I'm in loss at my overall gambling career. But once I have bought one of my favourite mobile phone with my profit. It was my desire to have the phone. 

So what about you? What is your memorable thing with your winning or profit?

Edited by Mahdirakib87

When I was at my peak gambling habit, I was able to pay several bills and buy basic necessities coming from free money from the website, but that was a long time ago. Lately, I no longer achieve it and just decided that I'll just play here for fun and to let time pass by until the quarantine is over.

PS: You will inevitably lose within this site over time if you are establishing a gambling career here.

42 minutes ago, Ali saher said:

So many times I make good profit with small amount like one time I make 10k dogecoin to 350k dogecoin and 2nd 15k doge to 890k dogecoin. So many more good wins in gambling.i think overall I'm in profit.

That is not what I have asked! Haven't you bought anything with your gambling profit ever? 

few days ago i got my hit at mines during hunting for 56kx that was very surprizing for me because i never ever got that much big multiplier at mines, and i won 0.011 btc which was very good for me, though i could go for a little bigger amount but i didnt because i wanted more rolls.

I am new to stake gambling. By far i am still managed to make profit of 0.02 etherium. At first i lost all my crypto but after loosing i again deposited some amount and with all hopes i managed to make profit of 0.02 etherium  and i withdrew  it to my coinbase wallet.