Ajel

How strong is the Coinbase wallet?

Featured Comment

I think Coinbase Wallet is a powerful wallet, it is a very security wallet, no one can hack this wallet, you will not share your Coinbase wallet information with anyone.

Okay, so Coinbase is an exchange with a wallet feature within it. This wallet is one of the most popular ones used by newbies. The key feature for me is the no-fee transfers between email accounts. Apart from that, I don't see other reasons to use it unless you are using the exchange as well. I'd recommend a local mobile or desktop wallet for more safety.

I have a little thread on this one:

Yes coinbase is a good and safe wallet . I use coinbase last 2,3 years and I have no complain . But just one problem buy and sell option not working in my country if coinbase allow this then this is best .

On 4/11/2020 at 3:48 PM, Ajel said:

I think Coinbase Wallet is a powerful wallet, it is a very security wallet, no one can hack this wallet, you will not share your Coinbase wallet information with anyone.

As far as i know coinbase is a exchange crypto wallet where you can convert your coin and sell it too...there has also a chance to get free coin by refer system... And its security system also good if you enable 2fa security system too...you cam store many coin there without any problems

hello, I use the Coinbase wallet myself, I admit that I first created an account for aidrops, but with time I started using and I use it until today.
I don't know if this is still valid, but before you could get $ 10 in bitcoin for a total of $ 100.
The only minus is poor contact with support, I waited 3 days for an answer myself ... it's a bit too long

i observed coinbase wallet is very secured and easy to use but we do not know what will happen in future of crypto currencies..

I use Coinbase Wallet to keep crypto coins, Coinbase Wallet is my favorite wallet of choice, I think Coinbase Wallet is very secure and more powerful, no one will be able to access Coinbase Wallet on your phone if you keep protection, Coinbase Wallet 2f with Coinbase Wallet  No one can easily hack, and the most important thing is to share the security information of your wallet with someone  Do not arrested, it would be safest for you

I haven't tried it before now. I think what I heard from my friends is that it is very safe and has nice features. I think it does not have much difference from the Blockchain wallet. It also has great features.

If you use Coinbase to transfer funds in to Stake, then it is a breach of Coinbase TOS/User agreement, and you could have your account terminated. I would recommend that you only use Coinbase to purchase, and transfer into an "offline" account on you cellphone or computer.