Featured Comment

6 minutes ago, Michuj said:

My withdraw is pending for 1 month , that is redicolus . I need my money now 

Nowy-obraz-mapy-bitowej.jpg

To get successful withdraw you need to contract with live support now..they will help you to get back from this problems.. So chat with live support😉

Yeah Better to contact Live Support.. They Always Active , informative and very responsible .. 

Hey @Michuj

This is strange, Withdrawals are instant from stake. Can you please contact live support at stake (On main site More-Live support) or contact them via email support@stake.com. They will definitely help you out with this transaction.

Goodluck
Thanks

That is crazy. Even if its a btc transaction, it doesn't take that long. Man check the address that you send it to , maybe you had mistake entering that one. And if it is all correct then contact live support. 

yah that's too much time there must be a mistake, I always get my money instantly after I withdraw

Very odd, but I believe I already encountered this before... Your withdrawal should have already been processed by somehow blocked by their automated internal system because of one of, but may not be limited to, the following reasons-

1. You deposited an amount, played a bit (few rolls with insubstantial amount of wager or a lot of rolls but has never made equal to at least 10% of your balance) and withdrawn.

2. Your behavior is suspicious or you got the funds in a way that normal gamblers wouldn't receive it (scam, money laundering, alt accounts trying to take out money that came from an account reporting an unauthorized transaction has happened).

3. You are a suspected "hufflepuff".

Hello there :)

Please, contact us on Live Support on site for us to check this for you. You needed to do this immediately after you noticed your withdrawal was not credited. 

Withdrawals from Stake are usually instant and if some of them remains stuck, we can always easily solve this as soon as user contacts us. 

If Live Support is not available for you, you can always contact us via email - support@stake.com.

Thank you for your understanding! 🍀