Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

V. J. Meyer

Do you cover your laptop camera?

Featured Comment

I dont really cover my camera at the moment since I'm yet to find a sticker that wouldnt damage the lens though from what I hear covering the front camera of your mobile phone is a bigger issue

8 minutes ago, ThugStream said:

I don't cover my any of the device. I just use the PopSocket for holding on my all devices. :)

Goodluck
ThugStream

What's popsocket? Is it something like a faraday cage?

16 minutes ago, Upsilon said:

What's popsocket? Is it something like a faraday cage?

It's just like phone holder. Never let your device touch the ground so its good no scratch and stuff :)

Google PopSocket am sure you will know more about it.

Goodluck
ThugStream

6 minutes ago, ThugStream said:

It's just like phone holder. Never let your device touch the ground so its good no scratch and stuff :)

Google PopSocket am sure you will know more about it.

Goodluck
ThugStream

Ah it seems to be like a phone case? That seems interesting

1 minute ago, Upsilon said:

Ah it seems to be like a phone case? That seems interesting

Nope its not a phone case just like a Phone Holder which gets fit at the back of your phone. In short, it works like a phone grip :)

1 hour ago, V. J. Meyer said:

Hi everyone, 

Do you cover your laptop, iPad, PC, MAC and etc. camera?  

If even, ex FBI Director James Comey urges Americans to cover up their laptop webcam 'for their own safety'. 

no i dont. use it normal and carefuly no need to cover much. :) 

I cover only my laptop cam... I dont know why, but it cant be wrong :P Rather be safe when doing them dirty things LOLOL

1 hour ago, Snike said:

I cover only my laptop cam... I dont know why, but it cant be wrong :P Rather be safe when doing them dirty things LOLOL

Pretty sure the NSA is looking for data to steal like your name, address, what you do online, etc Not your nudes lmfao

8 minutes ago, Upsilon said:

Pretty sure the NSA is looking for data to steal like your name, address, what you do online, etc Not your nudes lmfao

I'm from Germany so the NSA doesnt affect me in anything but I know what you're trying to say :) Everyone wants my nudes btw :x

I don`t cover my laptop`s camera but my daughters do 

They think that it need for our safety 

I do not cover because I do not have Webcam attached, this case reminds me of the testimony of Mark Zuckerberg stating that covers with a sticker to his camera aiming to have more privacy, because he knows the risks.

I'm not covering them, but I indeed find it unsafe if you let them uncovered, so I always have my PC camera looking straight up so it will only see the ceiling and so I don't have to always cover/uncover the camera.

Just now, kurian said:

If someone accessing my camera then, the camera light would stay on.. So, i can see it right.. And even it's so, no big deal.. I'm not having sex infront of laptop cam xD 

Even so, the thought of being seen isn't too comfortable. I couldn't resist using my pc/laptop knowing that I'm being followed and every move of mine would be tracked. It's pretty scary.

Ive disabled the camera on laptop and those people who don't want just remove that settings or app or else buy without camera. Safe security is require for anyone even we shouldn't use our real name in forums.